• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILERS!!!* Opinions on a.... Certain Boss???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

SPOILERS!!!>>>>>>>>>>

ok just had to make sure no one reads this if they haven't beaten the game.

Anyway hi guys. Long time no talk huh? Hope you all are enjoying BBS. So have any of you tryed out the secret boss at the very end? the one that you can fight after you beat the vanitas lingering sentiment. Man he is hard!!!! What are your guy's opinions on him? What strategies do you use? Discuss!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
...You do realize there is a whole thread devoted to the Mysterious Figure in the Spoilers Sub-Forum, right? Well, you know now. For all your tips, tricks, and various theories on Mr. MF, I recommend heading over there. Good luck!

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
SPOILERS!!!>>>>>>>>>>

ok just had to make sure no one reads this if they haven't beaten the game.

Anyway hi guys. Long time no talk huh? Hope you all are enjoying BBS. So have any of you tryed out the secret boss at the very end? the one that you can fight after you beat the vanitas lingering sentiment. Man he is hard!!!! What are your guy's opinions on him? What strategies do you use? Discuss!

make sure your not angry or in a bad mood starting the fight, shit gets broke

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If you mean any boss, I'd say I'm disappointed about Ice Titan because his legs are hittable.

Multifridgeman

Spam square and block when he goes crazy with his blades. Other than that, spam square and hope to hell you don't get hit.

Narveid

Not really that hard a fight, I managed to kill him on Critical Mode with Terra (lvl 50), just get restore block thingy, learn how to dodge some of his worse attacks, then unleash hell :) (Ps, look out for when he reach half health, then he starts going several attacks at once if you don't keep him "paralyzed" by attacking him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back