• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Frozen Fortune trophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hense90

Do you have to turn into that form 30 times with ONE character to get the trophy, or is it ok to "split it up" with all three characters, as long as you have turned into the form 30 times?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'm not entirely sure. I think you're able to split it up, but when you can buy Ice cream without needing the ingredients for a cheap price (40 Munny is a very good deal....and 120 is the highest, which isn't really much), why would you need to go back and forth between files? Just by a ton of Ice Cream, put the slots in your deck, and keep using them (making sure to use the finishers should they pop up) until you run out. With all the ice cream you can by, you should be able to hit 30...

Ralz

You only need to do it with one character. I got FF with Ventus, and used it 30 times. I got the trophy when I saved and went to the Trinity Archives.

Hense90

You only need to do it with one character. I got FF with Ventus, and used it 30 times. I got the trophy when I saved and went to the Trinity Archives.
That's not what I meant... what I meant was if you would be able to split it up and still get the trophy (etc. Terra gets it 10 times, Ven gets it 10 times and Aqua gets it 10 times), or do you need to get 30 times with ONE character.

Ralz

That's not what I meant... what I meant was if you would be able to split it up and still get the trophy (etc. Terra gets it 10 times, Ven gets it 10 times and Aqua gets it 10 times), or do you need to get 30 times with ONE character.
Probably. This game gives you the Clockwork Trophy because of the overall time on all three files. So, you'll likely the Dairy Devotee trophy for spliting it up. Not that I'd find that very time-saving.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's the Command Style you get from beating a certain song in Ice Cream Beat (I think it's Hand in Hand Master).

And here I thought it was just collecting all of the ice creams with each player. At least now I know this is how to get it, before ripping my hair out.

Hense90

Shinkirō;5324506 said:
It's the Command Style you get from beating a certain song in Ice Cream Beat (I think it's Hand in Hand Master).

And here I thought it was just collecting all of the ice creams with each player. At least now I know this is how to get it, before ripping my hair out.
Actually it's the "Dessert Paradise" song you have to complete in Master mode to get Frozen Fortune. You need to get a "Fantastic" score.

CreativeGenius13

It works similar to Anti-Sora in KHII.

You eat and ice cream and you have a chance or receving Frozen Fortune instead of whatever you'd normaly get with that ice cream.

Jumpcolour

Like above said, the hard part is winning Ice cream beat, then spamming ice cream till u change...Appearently it's a 20% chance of getting it

State

Awards
What's so special about that Command? Blue recolored $ fly around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back