• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would Kingdom Hearts 3D Be About?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
In reconnect when Yen Sid says that Xehanort might not be alone, do you think that hints at a Vanitas return? Or a new evil person?

I'm split on that whole argument....Vanitas was raw, true. But for once, I'd like someone who dies in KH to just stay dead. =/

Sora and Riku netting their own Armor would certainly be awesome, but there are a few things that might hinder that possibility. At least right now, while such a thing is likely being spitballed in concept over at SE (Nomura may be thinking about this, too. You never know). First off, what would Sora's Keyblade Ride look like, and which Keyblade would morph into it? I can't really think of what the Kingdom Key would look like as one, and that's the one Keyblade Sora has in every game he shows up in. Oathkeeper is another possibility, but seeing as Kairi probably wants her Lucky Charm back, not a permanent one. Also, if Sora gets Armor and a Keyblade Ride, what will Donald and Goofy do? Follow behind him in a Gummi Ship (Let's face it, there probably isn't enough room on a Keyblade Ride for all three of them...)? That would just look awkward (Though I'm sure it would be funny as hell, whipping them around on the World Map for visual kicks). These things require a lot of thought...It's a possibility, but there's a bunch of things that must be taken into consideration.

You're forgetting that, arguably, Sora's Kingdom Key is his only canon Keyblade, so I'm sure that would be the one his armor and ride would be based on.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Personally I think the gummi ship rendered the armor travel a bit useless. Seeing how BBS takes place before KH and KHII where gummi ships are mostly use I think thats implying that the gummi ship is more suitable, because its not exclusive to keyblade wielders, ergo why Donald and Goofy can travel with Sora. I personally think that KH3D isn't going to have Donald and Goofy as back though. I think its gonna be just Riku and Sora switching between leader roles, hence the spontaneous control switch I remember reading or something like that. Riku could grab armor actually seeing how we don't see him riding a Gummi ship anywhere and his only mode of transportation besides CoD was Captain Hook's ship. I'm actually curious about the new worlds they mention. More disney, or more original worlds? I'm curious.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
You're forgetting that, arguably, Sora's Kingdom Key is his only canon Keyblade, so I'm sure that would be the one his armor and ride would be based on.

Originally Posted by ShadowXemnas
Sora and Riku netting their own Armor would certainly be awesome, but there are a few things that might hinder that possibility. At least right now, while such a thing is likely being spitballed in concept over at SE (Nomura may be thinking about this, too. You never know). First off, what would Sora's Keyblade Ride look like, and which Keyblade would morph into it? I can't really think of what the Kingdom Key would look like as one, and that's the one Keyblade Sora has in every game he shows up in. Oathkeeper is another possibility, but seeing as Kairi probably wants her Lucky Charm back, not a permanent one. Also, if Sora gets Armor and a Keyblade Ride, what will Donald and Goofy do? Follow behind him in a Gummi Ship (Let's face it, there probably isn't enough room on a Keyblade Ride for all three of them...)? That would just look awkward (Though I'm sure it would be funny as hell, whipping them around on the World Map for visual kicks). These things require a lot of thought...It's a possibility, but there's a bunch of things that must be taken into consideration.

I know it's his Canon Keyblade, but that's the point I'm making about it. I can't really imagine what A Kingdom Key Ride would look like (I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that It's hard to imagine what it would look like when it's transformed). Also, Oathkeeper shows up just as much. Sure, it's mostly Roxas, but Roxas is part of Sora, and it represents Sora's connection to Kairi. Still, as I said it's unlikely since Sora having the Lucky Charm is likely going to be temporary.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Im hoping to see Treasure Planet and or Atlantis. I would love to see the antics Sora and Riku get into with Milo and his gang or Captain Silver, Jim and the others. Imagine like instead of Milo just having the crystalized bad guy(I forget his nae) get broken by the baloons fan blades, we would fit him on the way down of the baloon or after we land to the ground as the valcano slowly starts erupting. OR Treasure Planet, racing with Jim on your keyblade glider just to make it to Orb to transport you back home before the planets destruction. I would love to see the hunchback in there tho, even tho the movie is so religiously charged xD The Incredibles as well, even Toy Story maybe!

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I know it's his Canon Keyblade, but that's the point I'm making about it. I can't really imagine what A Kingdom Key Ride would look like (I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that It's hard to imagine what it would look like when it's transformed). Also, Oathkeeper shows up just as much. Sure, it's mostly Roxas, but Roxas is part of Sora, and it represents Sora's connection to Kairi. Still, as I said it's unlikely since Sora having the Lucky Charm is likely going to be temporary.

Even if he keeps the charm, we can be sure that if he gets a ride/armor, it'll be kingdom key based. What's harder to imagine about it than other keyblades?

Im hoping to see Treasure Planet and or Atlantis. I would love to see the antics Sora and Riku get into with Milo and his gang or Captain Silver, Jim and the others. Imagine like instead of Milo just having the crystalized bad guy(I forget his nae) get broken by the baloons fan blades, we would fit him on the way down of the baloon or after we land to the ground as the valcano slowly starts erupting. OR Treasure Planet, racing with Jim on your keyblade glider just to make it to Orb to transport you back home before the planets destruction. I would love to see the hunchback in there tho, even tho the movie is so religiously charged xD The Incredibles as well, even Toy Story maybe!

Any and all of Nomura's fcuk ups would instantly be forgiven if he makes this happen in KHIII.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Vanitas isn't one since he rejoined with Ventus' Heart, which is now inside Sora's.

Actually, can we really be 100% sure about that or have we definite information from Nomura?
Because if this what you wrote really is true then Ventus heart would be complete again AND he would have his own darkness back. But then there's a glaring plothole at the end cuz if Ven's heart had it's darkness back he shouldn't become comatose but a heartless...likely a shadow like Sora in KHI.

But I was always a bit confused about this issue with Ven's heart.
As far as I understood it, after Ven destroyed the X-blade his heart was fractured(injured) again just as it was in the prologue when he had his shirtless awakening on that broken glass pillar.
Except this time the injury was so severe that even the connection with Sora's heart couldn't keep him "alive" anymore, so, as a last desperate attempt, Ven asked to find refuge in Sora's heart when he followed the connection back to Sora's heart after Sora felt his deep sadness.

What happened to Vanitas though, I wonder, he disintegrated like Eraqus did and since the X-blade was made of both their hearts I assumed that Vanitas' dark heart was fractured(injured) just as Ven's was.

I found this chain of thought very reasonable and logical (in KH-Universe-terms), but maybe someone of you KH-comrades can enlighten me further.

As for Options who could be in league with Xehanort...don't forget Saix aka Isa.
Nomura hinted in one of his interviews that the yellow eyes and pointed ears have some deeper meaning...and Braig(Xigbar) isn't the only one who has them in the organization.
I'm also curious which role Maleficent and Pete will play in all this mess...

---

As for the main topic:

Difficult, but I think either extensive preparations for the MoM or the MoM itself sounds quite reasonable.
On the other hand...if KHIII is all about rescuing the crippled ones and defeating Xehanort for good (if KH III really is the last game of the Xehanort Saga. As far as I remember Nomura only said one future game will portray the final battle between Sora and Xehanort, he didn't specify he meant KH III) it'll be a hell lot of work to do.
1. Rescue Aqua and AtW.
2. Rescue Ventus (not possible until 1. is archived) => they may also still need to heal Ven's heart if hearts doesn't have the ability to regenerate over time when they're asleep ;).
3. Rescue Terra
4. Rescue or whatever they plan for Roxas, Xion and Naminè...
5. Defeat Xehanort's possible new (or old) allies
6. Defeat Xehanort himself.

That's lot of stuff to do and there are not even counted in new plans, intrigues or schemes Xehanort may devise to archieve victory for himself.
For example, if Xehanort would decide to try to wipe out Yen Sid, or use the new knowledge he earned through Xemnas (over the chambers of repose and waking) to completely whack up the plans of the hero side i.e. kidnapping Ven right under their noses when Aqua leds Sora to the CoW in C.O. to help them or some other nasty surprise...

Long speech, but damn lets get to the point...there's really much to do in KH III so they should at least know beforehand how they have to rescue everyone of the crippled ones and where to find the necessary parts for success of the rescue missions. (Especially regarding the whereabouts of the essence of Terra's existence!)

And that's the points I would assume KH3D and the additional mystery game would have to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back