• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

&3D Interview with Nomura + Ultimania + Sales Figures + Site Revamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re:coded & 3D Interview​

With Tetsuya Nomura. Translations up ASAP.

HeartStation.org said:
Nomura Interview, Re:coded

Coded was developed for use on mobile phones, but it wasn’t compatible on as many devices as they first planned. Particularly, there wasn’t a single compatible device overseas, which meant gamers outside Japan could not play.

Talks of remaking the game for the most widely used hardware, so that as many gamers as possible could play, began.

In the beginning, the plan was to port the game instead of remaking it. Howeber, h.a.n.d, the team who were asked to do it, still had knowledge from making Days and so it happened that they decided to make the game in proper 3D. Also, the way the cutscenes were presented and the growth system were changed, and as a result, it ended up being hugely remade where everything but the story was completely different.

The schedule they’d set when the plan was simply to make a port didn’t change, and so time-wise it was severe. The h.a.n.d staff were stationed permenantly, and the Osaka team who developed BbS collaborated too, so it’s like the title was made from the cooperation of the Tokyo, Osaka and Sapporo teams.

Days was made with particularly hard elements, and many people said that it was difficult. For that reason, they thought they would make this title something that felt light to play, not something that demanded technique.

The component of playing with a customisable character was left in, and for the action part, refreshing play was a point they kept in mind.

Specifically, the balance of enemies in Days was also hard, and if the player did not think cleverly about customisation and technique, the degree of difficulty got higher. However, this time they went with a cut-down design, and they also aimed to tighten the frequency of controlling with the directional pad. The original coded had an autojump feature too. Thanks to this, the puzzle action is much easier.

This title is the furthest of all the game so far in the timeline.
It is a sequel which establishes the contents of the letter from the King in the KHII ending.

Rather than an adventure in which you travel near and far through the worlds, this game has an impression of making worlds to travel in.

Also, amongst the titles in the KH series, there is a regular pattern of solving past mysteries only to give rise to new mysteries. In this title, the mystery of the erasure of Jiminy’s Journal in CoM is settled.

And then, this gives rise to the setting of worlds within the data of Jiminy’s Journal.

The Sora in this title was reanimated through data, and so (in the very beginning) he is as he was before the journey of KH began. This is so he is at level 1.

Nomura: It’s very difficult, thinking of reasons for Sora to return to level 1 each time (laughs)

They thought they’d make a side link that only the gamers who also played all three games would understand. It takes the shape of summarising everything in the end of Coded.

Coded is unique within the series. It does not have a story in which emotions fluctuate intensely, but there were people who conversely thought this was good.

Google Translate said:
Amounts to a battle of diverse ☆ edition, when talked to deliver coded before making Hata Uzita, KH and amusement're going to make, can be different for each game of the World] [Attractions RPG

Because the concept was supposed to.

Since this power will each play a fresh feeling

☆ The work appeared in KH (unmarked), those who appeared premise. Among them, that put a different battle system, chose to be rich in variety.

Some saw off world technically difficult. Gumishippu 入Retakatta really well.

When trying to add, but I thought the remake, it was very 言I出Senakatta even just in time

☆ Orinposukoroshiamu a full appearance is easy to set the game alive for the elements to put the perfect addition to doing Dent

☆ Avatar has more than 800. KHmobile what was recorded again has drawn all the dots.

Chance Encounter and communication, and the other will get the Abatashisutemueria scratch, and sometimes get something from scratch is part of this. The system will get any of the other parts that wear you clear the floor of Abatashisutemueria trial.

Scratch the contents of, or changes in advance to where the other party. May communicate with the people who get into doing as possible.

Have also different from the beginning by the soft parts. The public wireless LAN and other software as you can so that I can scratch the floor and waves, I want to actively try to communicate in different places Chance Encounter

☆ Abatashisutemueria hierarchy is a maximum of 100 "to enjoy a sense of accomplishment after all, the hierarchy will have to Kurainai 100, I suggested," (Mr. Nomura)

The Tesutopurei takes about 2 to 3 days and was corrected by a truly prohibitive. I think anyone who used to be achieved by a few hours.

The hierarchy could not be easier if you just collect 100 minutes, and parts are not so clear not get SP course also aims to clear all means hope.

Each title will get a clear hierarchy Abatashisutemueria 10. Trial against even more and send more titles

At the end of many ideas 出Shi合Tta ☆, stoic calm feeling to enjoy. After clearing system, but also appears highly difficult area, without damaging how, how to go on SP or lose ... I want to experience the thrill of

Before its current form the system area ☆ The bottom screen displays Chitochuna had any plans to proceed with the touch while operating it.

"For example, working with a cheat to change the height of Sora will fight to the enemy like a giant ... (laughs)" (Mr. Kato)

Sora moved in four-way controller, that can operate while using the stylus because even impossible, this proposal was not adopted

☆ The one time it was the character Sora operation could cram a wealth of commands.

Since the appearance of chips and continue to command a rare and rapidly convert, I want to actively try

☆ state matrix, the original growth element Days evolved from what was in the panel.

If you use dual-processor level as well, sometimes you put a chip power was greater ability to raise specific.

If we duly played, I think it's a free comfortably on a priority basis to increase booster command and accessories. You get to know the game, changing the strength of the enemy in the chip or replace Chitochuna want to try a variety of play

20 trophies will need to see the Shikurettomubi ☆ think of anyone who take a little luck.
If you think pretty hard to take all 30

That sounds difficult at first glance in the world ☆ [HP1] is clear that there is something, which if done properly take a Chitochuna smoothly.

Patience is required [50] avatar% or more gather, we want to look thoroughly enjoyed collecting

☆ "areas such as cheat or system," in the data world, "the stage that I could fully express. Because they are extremely essential elements you'll collect items including spear and, touching the various places to, I want to try "(Mr. Kato)

"So rich and action commands Sora, I want to find a technique your favorites. Because not that strong special one which, I hope to find favorites of your own. Personally enemy strikes collectively the
"eruption" is recommended so please try to find "(Ito)

"[Re:] but she is coded strong impression that the remake might be, once by all means, feel real, I want to play work. Even in-house" and did not think that such a change! " to apologize about that (laughs), a new place "New" has become "(Mr. Nomura)

Translation by Key to Truth said:
= KH3D Interview with Nomura Tetsuya​

☆ The atmosphere in KH3D will be different from other titles.
☆ There will be new worlds.
☆ Re:Coded's ending and BBS' secret movies give hints as to what Sora has to do in future titles.
☆ KH3D will be close to how CoM had a story for Sora and Riku, but it's not like they are going to be separated in this adventure.
☆ Nomura wants to add three new "elements" to KH3D, things that wouldn't be possible to do on any console other than Nintendo 3DS.
☆ Nomura is thinking about more titles apart from KH3D.

10/21??Nintendo DREAM?? KH????????????? | ReBirth Wings

☆Re:coded Ultimania☆

20101021.jpg

Google Translate said:
Was released on July 10, Nintendo DS games [Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded], see Kingdom Hearts Ⅱ] lead to the subsequent story, like if you miss 一作. Mobile Phone Edition [Coded Kingdom Hearts] Although becoming a base, [Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts] and [Kingdom Hearts 358 / 2 Days] the ability to join the battle system of, or the introduction of various elements of communication Chance Encounter it was, greatly increased the fun of the game! Tsukusou crowded with more than 100 hours to do the work is finished in the play.

The [Kingdom Hearts Re:] is to deliver coded to cover any and all information will be released on November 4, "Kingdom Hearts Re: Ultimania coded" (editorial and writing: Sutajiobentosutaffu / Planning and Production: Square - Final).

Side-scrolling action, 3D shooter, full of turn-based strategy RPG and a variety of stages and bosses, in addition to vast amounts of detailed data that is not listed anywhere else as well, introducing the report and debugging more than 800 full avatar Complete Guide and has appeared in a number of deep information.

[Kingdom Hearts] said in an interview with director Nomura Tetsuya Ultimania has become customary in the series, while the mystery of this story, also said very anxious about the future of the series ....

By all means book in hand, [Kingdom Hearts Re: please try doing our coded] to play to the hilt.

Bent

☆Re:coded Sales Figures☆

Order Model Title Brand Release Date Unit sales Total unit sales
1 Pokemon Black/White Pokemon 10/09/18 168,541 4,161,397
2 Kirby Yarn Nintendou 10/10/14 92,280 92,280
3 Lord of Arkana Square Enix 10/10/14 69,932 69,932
4 Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded Square Enix 10/10/07 31,247 126,753
5 Red Dead Redemption Take-Two Interactive Japan 10/10/07 26,293 96,892
06 Wii Party (including Bundle) Nintendou 10/07/08 23,304 1,122,732
07 Movie - Macross F ~ Itsuwarinoutahime Hybrid Pack Namco 10/10/07 18,071 170,769
08 Shin Akira panther Yakuza (including Limited Edition) Sega 10/09/22 11,263 247,748
09 Ken to Mahou to Gakuen Mono. 3 Acquire 10/10/07 9,848 40,420
10 2 Dead Capcom 10/09/30 9,761 113,872
11 K! After School Live! Sega 10/09/30 9,745 202,048
12 F1 2010 Codemasters 10/10/07 8,680 33,953
13 Zero locus of The Legend of Heroes (including Limited Edition) Falcom 10/09/30 8,293 103,799
14 Gigantobatoru One Piece Namco 10/09/09 8,150 194,869
15 Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP the Best) (re cheaper version) Capcom 09/12/24 6,529 449,895
16 Super Mario 2 Nintendou 10/05/27 6,270 855,836
17 Red Dead Redemption Take-Two Interactive Japan 10/10/07 6,203 31,877
18 Plus Wii Fit (includes Bundle) Nintendou 10/1/09 5,990 2,092,697
19 NBA 2K11 Take-Two Interactive Japan 10/10/14 5,167 5,167
20 Mario Kart Wii Nintendou 08/04/10 5,023 2,952,634

4Gamer

☆Portal Site Revamp☆

Yep, you can check it out right here and see the newly revamped individual sites!

Twitter

Barbecue sauce: FF-Reunion

Last edited:

CGNET

Can someone take a screencap of this new revamp portal, because I don't see any change from the older one?

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not even going to try and read the 3D interview until a non google translator has a crack at it lol.
Sales figures for Re:coded we knew, and I'm quite impressed. Obviously compared to pokemon theyre not going to look that good but come one, people were ordering that en mass from all over the world, let alone the fact that it is Japan and a new Pokemon game that we're talking about.
Also does anyone know where the roxas headshot from the little 358/2 days section of the portal site came from? Looks pretty cool if you ask me

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
from KD3D translation:
"☆ Re:Coded's ending and BBS' secret movies give hints as to what Sora has to do in future titles."
TITLES? say whaaa

so there are more than one game for sora coming?/other than kh3(or was he talking about kh3d?)

CGNET

Am I the only one who's see the portal the same?
Where is the difference?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm glad there's going to be an Ultimania. I was worried there might not be one when one never came out for the original coded. I look forward to the interview (though, as with the BBS Ultimania, I'm disappointed with the lack of new artwork for the cover...)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
HeartStation have begun translating the interview.
Here's what they have so far:
KH RE:Coded Tetsuya Nomura / Jun Katou / Hiroyuki Itoi Interview

+ Coded was developed for use on mobile phones, but it wasn’t compatible on as many devices as they first planned. Particularly, there wasn’t a single compatible device overseas, which meant gamers outside Japan could not play.
Talks of remaking the game for the most widely used hardware, so that as many gamers as possible could play, began.
In the beginning, the plan was to port the game instead of remaking it. Howeber, h.a.n.d, the team who were asked to do it, still had knowledge from making Days and so it happened that they decided to make the game in proper 3D. Also, the way the cutscenes were presented and the growth system were changed, and as a result, it ended up being hugely remade where everything but the story was completely different.
The scedule they’d set when the plan was simply to make a port didn’t change, and so time-wise it was severe. The h.a.n.d staff were stationed permenantly, and the Osaka team who developed BbS collaborated too, so it’s like the title was made from the cooperation of the Tokyo, Osaka and Sapporo teams.

+Days was made with particularly hard elements, and many people said that it was difficult. For that reason, they thought they would make this title something that felt light to play, not something that demanded technique.
The component of playing with a customisable character was left in, and for the action part, refreshing play was a point they kept in mind.
Specifically, the balance of enemies in Days was also hard, and if the player did not think cleverly about customisation and technique, the degree of difficulty got higher. However, this time they went with a cut-down design, and they also aimed to tighten the frequency of controlling with the directional pad.
The original coded had an autojump feature too. Thanks to this, the puzzle action is much easier.

+This title is the furthest of all the game so far in the timeline.
It is a sequel which establishes the contents of the letter from the King in the KHII ending.

+Rather than an adventure in which you travel near and far through the worlds, this game has an impression of making worlds to travel in.
Also, amongst the titles in the KH series, there is a regular pattern of solving past mysteries only to give rise to new mysteries. In this title, the mystery of the erasure of Jiminy’s Journal in CoM is settled.
And then, this gives rise to the setting of worlds within the data of Jiminy’s Journal.
The Sora in this title was reanimated through data, and so (in the very beginning) he is as he was before the journey of KH began. This is so he is at level 1.
Nomura: It’s very difficult, thinking of reasons for Sora to return to level 1 each time (laughs)

+They thought they’d make a side link that only the gamers who also played all three games would understand. It takes the shape of summarising everything in the end of Coded.
Coded is unique within the series. It does not have a story in which emotions fluctuate intensely, but there were people who conversely thought this was good.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
And then of course the multitude of titles after KH3, all which can be called "future titles".

but he's talking about the xehanort saga,it does not make sense with him talking about BBS and Coded affecting the later titles when the one's after KH3 will be in a new saga

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The interview is pretty interesting. Sounds like this game is going to be darker than expected. So they'll be working together, but the won't trust each other. Reminds me Supernatural, i'm excited to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back