• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did you like most about BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I like how Meaghan Jette Martin had the easiest script in the whole game.
"Sora."

I was wondering about this. Did they call in 2 voice actors just to say one line... errm 1 WORD? And HOW MUCH did they get paid?

Meaghan (Namine): "Sora". Now where's my 5 grand?
Allison Stoner (Xion): Yeah, same.

State

Awards
The gameplay. Fantastic, awesome and fun! Although the game was difficult as shit in some occasions, it was worth it. Nomura should keep using BbS' gameplay system, or rather, keep contracting Team Osaka.

State

Awards
Everything except Ice-cream beat, which my boyfriend had to beat for me.

Even though I had to retry it countless times, I actually loved how you REALLY have to follow the rhythm.

flurryflames

I liked the concept of the game of how things began and a little how they ened. The forshadowed of the three key blade warriors had been answered though we don't know if Aqua is still in that one place or not.

I also like the appearance of the some of the somebodies, of what they looked like before but I think it would of been nice if the other four showed up as well. It made me feel at peace with the stupid ridiculous Axel is a girl rumor no longer was an issue.

I hated the mini games, ice cream beat for example and the fruit games, board games as well. But I didn't mind the racing game for some reason. The Mirage Arena bosses are so hard.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hated the mini games, ice cream beat for example and the fruit games, board games as well. But I didn't mind the racing game for some reason. The Mirage Arena bosses are so hard.

this^ i wouldve been very happy if they would have ditched disney town altogether, the command board was enough.
the only arena mode that gave me hell was keepers of the arena and villians vendetta.

Katurian

I loved little Riku and little Sora! They were so flippin cute!!!

I also loved the story, it was the same KH story we know and love but it had tons of flair and angst and plenty of unversed smashing!

I think i pretty much love everything about it.... except the long loading-ness because I was too cheap to by a bigger sd card to install it... lawl

Malisteen

What I loved most was that more questions were answered then were raised. After KHII it's nice to have a game that leaves the universe less cluttered rather then more (not that I didn't like KHII, I did, but still). Meeting younger versions of the main trio and O:XIII was also really fun.

Gameplay, the keyblades were cool, the attacks were cool, and I liked how each of the three characters played differently enough to keep all three trips through the game fresh. I especially loved having a playable female protagonist.

Lukar

The battle system, the ability to have three separate scenarios that play similarly-yet-differently due to the characters, the story, and the graphics (If it weren't for a few textures, I would think I'm playing one of the PS2 games).

Rawwr

I basically loved eveything about it :) only thing that annoyed me was the ice cream beat but its all good. lol

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yup, gameplay and soundtrack for me as well

Ven was a fun little guy too, his interactions made me smile

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There can be KH without the final mixes. Nomura just needs to put more effort into the games he releases initially, instead of pull stunts like "when I was helping out on the KH2 novels, I realized how much I left out of the game itself, so here's a final mix"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back