• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Hood.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

How come in kh days xion's hood is constantly between cutscenes being pout on and then taken off?I just wanted to see if you guys noticed this also.I think it maybe she puts her hood on when ever saix is near her because it mostly happens when he's in the cutscene.
s1eyeballs

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
I think that is because everybody see him different and she really doesn't have a face or something like that, and its not only with saix.

Gram

Banned
Awards
its like that on purpose, everyone sees xion differently.
like sometimes xemnas see sora
xigbar sometimes sees ven
axel when he 1st seen her face saw namine
etc.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think it is, because she is a replica, so her appearance depends on whoever sees her. Just like what the guy above me said. But, one thing I don't get is why Xion's appearance depends on whoever sees her, but Riku Replica's appearance doesn't matter whoever sees him, because he's always Riku. Could it be that RR finished first and Xion was going through some changes and that was what was causing her appearance changes?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think it is, because she is a replica, so her appearance depends on whoever sees her. Just like what the guy above me said. But, one thing I don't get is why Xion's appearance depends on whoever sees her, but Riku Replica's appearance doesn't matter whoever sees him, because he's always Riku. Could it be that RR finished first and Xion was going through some changes and that was what was causing her appearance changes?

i'd say the main cause of that was that repliku was made from rikus data while xion was animated using soras memories.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I say it's because Xion is too scared to show off her Nomura hair-cut.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
i'd say the main cause of that was that repliku was made from rikus data while xion was animated using soras memories.

Good point, Xion wasn't finished not until the very end of KH Days, right? So, her appearance probably had something to do with Sora's memories, which Roxas and Sora gave her. And, the usual appearance had something to do with Sora's memories of Kairi, right?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I say it's because Xion is too scared to show off her Nomura hair-cut.

XD whats sad is i cant tell who you insulted.

Good point, Xion wasn't finished not until the very end of KH Days, right? So, her appearance probably had something to do with Sora's memories, which Roxas and Sora gave her. And, the usual appearance had something to do with Sora's memories of Kairi, right?
no xion was finished/made 7 days after roxas was born. what happened at the end of days was xemnas messed with her programming or something.
sora didnt really give her the memories, xemnas took some in his fight with sora in kh1fm to make the connection and she basically syphoned roxas/sora of them from then on.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, and Vexen probably gave her Xion, because she was called no.i in the Secret Reports by Vexen and probably Xemnas.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well Xion was Roxas' Replica, and she was only created during Roxas' first week of existence. During that time, Roxas was blank slate, having little to no conscious memories of his own, and having not even developed his own personality. If the method used to create the Riku Replica was applied when making Xion, then she would be based off the data of her "original", this being Roxas. Since Roxas was a blank slate back then, she too took form as a blank slate, but in her case it affected Xion's appearance as well. She, like Roxas, was formed with no memories or personality. It was only after sufficient contact with Roxas that she was able to copy Roxas' powers, including Roxas' ability to absorb Sora's memories and power. And from then on, Xion subconsciously redirected Sora's memories to flow to her through Roxas.

Again though, since she was based off Roxas when he was just a blank slate, she herself appears as a blank slate to those who view her but are not connected to one of the memories she contains. When she gained enough of Sora and Roxas' memories though, she began to look different to numerous characters. The way a person saw her largely depended on whether the person was connected to one of the memories she contained. If so, then that person would see Xion as someone in the most prominent memory that the individual was most connected to.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well Xion was Roxas' Replica, and she was only created during Roxas' first week of existence. During that time, Roxas was blank slate, having little to no conscious memories of his own, and having not even developed his own personality. If the method used to create the Riku Replica was applied when making Xion, then she would be based off the data of her "original", this being Roxas. Since Roxas was a blank slate back then, she too took form as a blank slate, but in her case it affected Xion's appearance as well. She, like Roxas, was formed with no memories or personality. It was only after sufficient contact with Roxas that she was able to copy Roxas' powers, including Roxas' ability to absorb Sora's memories and power. And from then on, Xion subconsciously redirected Sora's memories to flow to her through Roxas.

Again though, since she was based off Roxas when he was just a blank slate, she herself appears as a blank slate to those who view her but are not connected to one of the memories she contains. When she gained enough of Sora and Roxas' memories though, she began to look different to numerous characters. The way a person saw her largely depended on whether the person was connected to one of the memories she contained. If so, then that person would see Xion as someone in the most prominent memory that the individual was most connected to.
And, what was the point of Castle Oblivion? Did the Organization just use it to lure Sora to them and to get his memories, so that Roxas and Xion could be of more use to them? I mean, we didn't see Xion's face until like Sora entered Castle Oblivion, right?

Soxas

yeah i was also thinking that maybe it depends on whos looking at her and their memories.xigbar=v*****,roxas=sora,xemnas=namine.
s1naruto

Key of Valor

The Professor
xiolio_tiessa628 said:
And, what was the point of Castle Oblivion? Did the Organization just use it to lure Sora to them and to get his memories, so that Roxas and Xion could be of more use to them? I mean, we didn't see Xion's face until like Sora entered Castle Oblivion, right?

Well I think the point of luring Sora to Castle Oblivion was to have Namine change his memories until Sora became the Organization's puppet. In this way, the Organization would have three Keyblade wielders under their command.

However, when Sora first entered Castle Oblivion, his memories began to be unchained from his heart. Though the Organization probably anticipate this at first, it would turn out that Sora's unchained memories could be absorbed by both Roxas and Xion. Only after Sora arrived at Castle Oblivion did Xion reveal her face to Roxas. The both of them were affected by Sora's memories being unchained, even though the Organization probably didn't plan on that occurring.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well I think the point of luring Sora to Castle Oblivion was to have Namine change his memories until Sora became the Organization's puppet. In this way, the Organization would have three Keyblade wielders under their command.

it was more of marluxia wanting to make him a puppet to over throw the org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back