• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix Content Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Is any of the announced content for the Final Mix tied to the storyline of the main campaign or Last Episode? If not, couldn't Square Enix, in theory, release the content as DLC for the Western versions? (I am not saying they will I was curious if you thought it could be an option if they would worried about putting out another disc in the west.)

I haven't gotten to play BBS yet, so I don't know what is new to the Final Mix that wasn't in the western version (other then the Org 13 like guy being new to the western version.).

Dross263

It's supossed to have a special secret ending, or something like that.

TepidShark

Awards
But that is after you beat the new secret episode, right? So in theory couldn't the secret episode & ending be part of a DLC package?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
and it has Secret Episode. so yeah those two are definitely tied to the storyline.

TepidShark

Awards
and it has Secret Episode. so yeah those two are definitely tied to the storyline.

But that is a separate campaign that could be added in a DLC package. I meant is there anything new tied to the campaigns that were in the western versions. (Like new cutscenes in the middle of the campaign for example.)

micbeasty

does anyone think we'll even get the BBSFM bc juss after seeing the monstro battle i relize tht i must have it!, and whose the new character supposed to be?^

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We probably will never see it in English...

Probably? Of course we won't.....Nomura only adds NA only content to shut fans up, promising to not release an FM version and than: BAM!
KHII FM and KH BbS FM get announced and america gets the boot. AGAIN!!!!! So i really don't see the point of giving NA extra content if it is only extra for a couple of weeks.

flurryflames

FM are only for Japan. But somehow Kh COM made it to America, because they didn't want it be released there. Japan has to always have more extras than America. If he REALLY wants to shut fans up he should tell people who the unnamed real names of the somebodies are and make them make an appearance. Leaving them out just pisses people off!

bigbadcloud

are we talking abut the fight with armored master E in the secret Ep or is there just more to it if i have to go thu CM again and i have to beat MF to get to the Secret Ep ill be mad as hell it took me a whole week to try and beat him

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Probably? Of course we won't.....Nomura only adds NA only content to shut fans up, promising to not release an FM version and than: BAM!
KHII FM and KH BbS FM get announced and america gets the boot. AGAIN!!!!! So i really don't see the point of giving NA extra content if it is only extra for a couple of weeks.

He never promised that. Ever. In the entire history of KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back