• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maester xehanort is riku's dad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Hey cheer up, Steve. Whether you were being serious or not, you made one hell of a thread! It made me laugh, yes. But still...you don't need to be so down on yourself because everyone else made a joke from it *an epic joke at that XD*

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^perhaps i can fall in love again...

and yeah you gotta think about star wars too darth vader was luke's dad and when you finally see darth vader's face in episode vi you find out he is like fucking old as balls and nobody bitched about that one

so the age thing is moot

BOOM -- take that brickfuckers

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
and yeah you gotta think about star wars too darth vader was luke's dad and when you finally see darth vader's face in episode vi you find out he is like fcuking old as balls and nobody bitched about that one

inconceivable ....

jawz

Damn man, That would make Xehanort like a pimp, with Maleficent being his bottom bitch.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I can totally see MX being related to Riku. The smile, the silver hair, the whole darkness thing, the incredibly sexy voice of David Gallagher... 8D *has a thought*

Does this mean Riku will sound like Leonard Nimoy when he's an old man?

jawz

This makes my theory of Aqua X Measter Xehanort valid now. I mean come on you saw the fear in Aqua eyes every time she saw MX.

Box_ghost

why??

+both from destiny islands
+look similar
+both obsessed w/ seeing other worlds
+darkness
+both keyblade masters
+perhaps xehanort's heartless took control of riku because he wanted to be reunited w/ his son once again even though they were both engulfed in darkness

the only flaw w/ this theory is that master xehanort is like 60 but who knows maybe he's a very promiscuous old goat in fact scratch that he IS a very promiscuous old goat

try to refute it however unsuccessful you may be

Have my babies scubasteve.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I can totally see MX being related to Riku. The smile, the silver hair, the whole darkness thing, the incredibly sexy voice of David Gallagher... 8D *has a thought*

Only if he smokes darkness! 8D
Though I think Riku's off the stuff now...mostly.
NVM I think he switched to paopu leaves.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
^perhaps i can fall in love again...

and yeah you gotta think about star wars too darth vader was luke's dad and when you finally see darth vader's face in episode vi you find out he is like fcuking old as balls and nobody bitched about that one

Okayyy...

Anyway. Yeah but Anakin Skywalker was in his 20s/30s when he got Padame *sp?* preggo. And Luke was well in his late teens/early 20s when he found out that Darth Vader IS his father (Anakin Skywalker). MX is like in his 50s/60s and Riku is 5. Yes I do understand that men in there 70s have had babies...but that's only b/c they were still beautiful and had a smoking hot 20 year old having that baby.

THE GAME

Oh yeah, I forgot that Young Xehanort and Riku are both voiced by David Gallagher...

And I bet Riku would have been voiced by Leonard Nimoy when hes an old man, if Leonard Nimoy hadn't retired.

ispoiledmyself

no maester Xehanort is clearly from Spira, they are both old and have beards its my THEORY IT MAKE SENSE!

To expand the theory even more, MAESTER Xehanort probably is even Trema. Those Yevon teachings could of got to him forcing him to grow out his beard hair and wear those yevon clothes. Oh dangs! Trema is MAESTER Xehanort!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I love all the posts in this thread, well except that cat-guy who's posted o_O

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
After reading this entire thread, I can safely say the following:

inb4 omg family doesn't matter in KH!

With that out of the way, this theory is Reika approved... which means nothing! 8D
If MX is the MF, then he probably went back in time, boinked Riku's mom, and there ya go.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
didnt riku say sora's dad was the one who brought him to destiny islands? I might be mistaken.

THE GAME

didnt riku say sora's dad was the one who brought him to destiny islands? I might be mistaken.
Yes, he did. Sora's Dad was mentioned in BbS by Riku, and we heard Sora's Mom in KH1. We don't know anything about Riku's parents though...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol this is why Master Spockanort is trying to use Kingdom Hearts. He wants to unlock it to return his son Riku back to his homeworld of Spira where Master Xehanort is really a Maester of Yevon. And Xehanort's wife in Spira was named Janice Lester, who was really Jim in a woman's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back