• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<3 The Ven/Snow White Fanclub! <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Cinderella was downright bitter in her movie. They can down shots and complain about their miserable life before Terra turns his Keyblade into the Glider and whisks her off someplace fancy where he can spend those hard earned Munny he got from beating all those Unversed.

Wonder what a double date'd look like.
Poor Ven.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
YAY NEW MEMBERS!

Welcome to the Ven/Snow White FC, WantaSoraplushie and Oe98!!

Cinderella was downright bitter in her movie. They can down shots and complain about their miserable life before Terra turns his Keyblade into the Glider and whisks her off someplace fancy where he can spend those hard earned Munny he got from beating all those Unversed.

LOL. Well, compared to Snow White, she was kind of bitter. So they can go to a fancy restaurant and forget their sorrows with a nice bottle of wine, while Ven and Snow White pick flowers in the meadow together!

Wonder what a double date'd look like.
Poor Ven.

Psst, Smile, you should totally write a fanfic about a double-date with Terra/Cinderella and Ven/Snow White! :3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
BUMPAGE!

Yeah...I totally forgot to add Wanta and Oe98 to the list of members...sorry guys! :3 But you're added now!

Yeah...not much else to say, except that every time I watch the scene where the dwarves freak out about Ven being in their house and Snow White says, "Oh please don't send him away!" I think "D'awwwwwww! <3<3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back