• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

after seeing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
I'm guessing its going to have something like Sora and Riku training for the MoM, when something shit balls happens and they have to travel the worlds.

Clarkie

Why would it have anything to do with the mark of mastery if they're young again in that game?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
^ Apparently the trailer for 3D at E3 was a concept video of KH for the Nintendo 3DS. Dunno if we're actually gonna play as KH1 Sora and Riku again. Hoping for Post-KH2 Sora and Riku personally. ^_^

Clarkie

Yeah, then again... you never know when KH3D's gonna take place. With KH's super trying too hard to be complicated plot, it could be ten years in the future while looking back on the past XD

Theart

Awards
Yeah, then again... you never know when KH3D's gonna take place. With KH's super trying too hard to be complicated plot, it could be ten years in the future while looking back on the past XD

I believe Nomura's already stated that 3D picks up after Coded/RE:coded... >>

Awards
Things confirmed to be addressed:

- Sora/Riku's Mark of Mastery
- The data that DiZ stored in Sora to save everyone
- What happened to Terra's heart
- How Terra and MX were divided between Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless

Shadow Key

Where do you find said secret ending? All the ones on YouTube are taken down by Square. D:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Things confirmed to be addressed:

- Sora/Riku's Mark of Mastery
- The data that DiZ stored in Sora to save everyone
- What happened to Terra's heart
- How Terra and MX were divided between Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless
in combination with new worlds, it sounds like its shaping up to be a kickass game, imo.

xStarSeekerx

Sora and Riku become masters

The set out to find Xehanort (terranort)

Figure out a way to free terra

cool awesome final battle to end the xehanort saga

Theart

Awards
I love you.

I have that effect on people. ;) lol

That was an interesting secret ending... so many possibilities of what will happen.

I'm very curious to see what the premise of KH3D will be. I assume that the MoM will play a rather important role, either as the starting point or the general plot of the game. :D

in combination with new worlds, it sounds like its shaping up to be a kickass game, imo.

Agreed. :D Hoping for new Keyblades as well. ^_^ OH and I'm wondering if this will be when we finally see Sora dual wielding without the need for Drives? >:3 Nomura's hinted/mentioned it before, but I wanna see it happen. <3

Shadow Key

I'm starting to think that KH3D is the trials that Sora and Riku befall during the Mark of Mastery. This would make sense since the main theme of the game is "trust" according to Nomura. Riku and Sora working together to receive the Mark, perhaps?

Think about it.

Shadow Key

Hm... that plot seems a bit too... unimportant, imo.

Then what's your theory, Mr. Bring Everyone's Posts Down With A Stupid Comment McGee? 358/2 Days was unimportant and look how that turned out.

Speaking of which, where is Terra's heart in MX's body since the Nobody and Heartless were defeated? Food for thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back