• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded opening movie!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flickr

Re: Coded opening movie!!!

i freaked out when I saw the flashes of BBS and 358. >_> sora....go save some people...like now..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I told myself I wouldn't spoil it, but this intro was definitely worth it. Seeing some of the BBS scenes made me pretty excited ^^

jdeib963

Yep agreed it was pretty awesome! Also, i know im not on the website's staff but plz dont post stuff about getting rom's! thanks! Ill put up more as i get it! Hopefully secret ending soon!

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

Hmm...not that this would be note-worthy, but the Disney Interactive logo near the beginning is the same one from Epic Mickey. Just a thought. >_>

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Yep agreed it was pretty awesome! Also, i know im not on the website's staff but plz dont post stuff about getting rom's! thanks! Ill put up more as i get it! Hopefully secret ending soon!

Eh, linking to ROMs is something we don't abide but ROM discussion is fine.

ChaosReaper

Please be quick about it im so excited to see it.

jdeib963

Well the synopsis is up in the other thread for the secret ending go have a look *Major Spoilerz*

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

Incredible opening!! I enjoyed every moment of it. The face pace, all the flashes of images, the glitchy movements throughout. Very nice, very quick and exciting. Square, as many have said...you've really out did yourself this time.

s1eyeballs

Although I have to say that I'm quite surprised that the only organization members that were shown in the recap of Days and II were Xion, Axel, Roxas, Xemnas...and Xigbar. HMMMMMMMM. That is all I can say. Very interesting that they'd show a quick flash of Sora facing off against Xigbar and didn't show any other members, like Xaldin or Demyx. Unless I missed something. Hmmm, it peaks my interest I have to say...

But ALL IN ALL, EPIC OPENING. <3~ I look forward to when it's released in the US and I can get my glorious hands on it! :)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I find the complete lack of computer code during the KH2 segment the most interesting part.

Last edited:

Radon

mofo

the only organization members that were shown in the recap of Days and II were Xion, Axel, Roxas, Xemnas...and Xigbar. HMMMMMMMM. That is all I can say. Very interesting that they'd show a quick flash of Sora facing off against Xigbar and didn't show any other members, like Xaldin or Demyx. Unless I missed something. Hmmm, it peaks my interest I have to say...

I was thinking that was purely for visual purposes. I mean its not like you actually saw him, just his bullets flying everywhere. I could be wrong though.

I find the complete lack of computer code during the KH2 segment the most interesting part.

I think it's because they digitalized the KH1/CoM journal and thats where all the bugs are.

E

EvianneTheNinja

OH MY GAWD
SOMEONE STOP ME BEFORE I LET OUT THE BIGGEST FANGIRL SCREAM EVER.
JANUARY SHOULD COME FASTER <33333333333

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Yea its been dumped a day early. Interestingly and unconfirmed, apparantly a SE EUR member tweeted or something that the english release date was january 14 2011. I'm trying to find where this came from to confirm, hopefully its true

EDIT: Derp, sniped by the front page who knew ages ago.

English date is January 11th >_> that is Europe date.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Wow nice. It's cool how it's like a run through of the all the games. It even has TAV in it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

It's not early... it's the seventh in Japan right now.

JAPAN IS A DAY AHEAD OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THEY ARE MORE ADVANCED THAN US!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* Sorry for that little outburst. I am perplexed by the strange story of TWEWY. (Day 3 on my first day of owning the game!)

xStarSeekerx

pretty epic opening. so far i think its my favorite one

Xenin

Banned

So ready to play as Sora in a new game! This just made me hyper

I

ISeeYouBlushin'

THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!! :O
AHH I CANT WAIT!!!