• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: European Kingdom Hearts Re:coded release date leaked by Square Enix's twitter account!

wow, I hope we get it by then. Can't wait.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: European Kingdom Hearts Re:coded release date leaked by Square Enix's twitter account!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I love Europe. ;W;

k99y77

Awards

i hope it comes out here in january 14th because its my 22nd birthday :)

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

HA! So America should be getting it around the same time.
I knew it would be around thn!!
I am sooooo Happy ^_^

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Yea I heard not very long ago around the interwebs. Yay for slip ups on SE's part. I may not spoil myself after all with January being so close. Hmmmm, a BBSFM and Re:coded english withing a very short time period. We'll be busy at the start of the year at least

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hopefully I'll be done with Birth by Sleep by then.

sdr08

14 is on friday, that means we will get it on tuesday the 11th, right?

i think europe should get it on the 11th too

Last edited:

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com

Yay, I so hope this truly is the official release date~! =D Can't wait for this game ^_^ (yeah, alright, still having fun replaying bbs, but the more KH games, the better! >D)

NeoShock

Heh, an employee could of played a joke and they caught him/her.

Or that could of been a miscalculation, so they decided to take it down before people got excited.

Just saying.

Andrefpvs

Heh, an employee could of played a joke and they caught him/her.

Or that could of been a miscalculation, so they decided to take it down before people got excited.

Just saying.

Yes, this is by no means a full confirmation, but it looks pretty legit to me.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Sweet, that's my birthday! And since we'll be getting it earlier (Most likely), I can ask for the guide book for my birthday, and Preorder Re:coded once I get 5 more dollars (To cover tax and all)! I sure hope it has an awesome preorder bonus. Gamestop usually gets the best ones.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This is an excellent release date. So this will probably mean America will get it either very late December or early January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back