• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didnt Braig enlighten Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Ok so during blank points Braig runs up on Xehanort, he greets him as boss, asks him if he's really lost his memory & wether or not he is really Terra, he apparently realizes that he really has no memories & Braig says he gots his back.

So my question is why did Braig not tell xehanort who he really was, especially since he was in cahoots(idk if thats spelled corectly) with MX since Radient Garden, you'd think MX would have informed Braig of his plans maybe not the whole thing but most of it. your thoughts?

Allister Rose

French Lover
he actually questioned if he was xehanort or not, so that's why he didn't say anything.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We saw a short encounter between the two, just recently after he became Ansem's apprentice. For all we know, Braig did in fact lead him on at a later point.

But you know, if someone you don't know just comes up to you and tells you that you used to be an old man trying to obtain the ultimate weapon and start a war between a bunch of people wielding the most powerful weapons in existence, wouldn't you be a bit skeptical?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
^this, you'd think that sometime in the 10 years they'vebeen together Braig would have told him something, i think the main reason he kept it all secret was because of the way Xemnas spoke to Aqua's Armor & even made a shrine for it (room of waking) it seems more like something Terra would do rather than MX so he kept it secret in hopes that he Xemnas wouldnt regain the meories of Terra.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Personally I think Braig happens to have his own agenda and took advantage of Xehanort's amnesia for personal gains. ^_^

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Personally I think Braig happens to have his own agenda and took advantage of Xehanort's amnesia for personal gains. ^_^

thats not a bad theory but Braig never hints at "having his own agenda" but i definatly wouldnt put it past him.

Also im sick of you showing up everywhere but never having your online/offline light on! jk jkj

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
thats not a bad theory but Braig never hints at "having his own agenda" but i definatly wouldnt put it past him.

It's sorta implied with his "Guess that means I just made the right choice!" line, and it'd be a natural guess to think he has his own agenda, especially after having lost an eye thanks to Terra as well as being threatened by MX afterwards (if memory serves me right).

CreativeGenius13

I agree that Braing is getting a tad, larger in character development. I'm suprised that Numera is giving all of this character development to Braig and not to LuXord's somebody, his favorite Nobody.

Also, I wouldn't have called it a shrine for Aqua's Armor.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
It's sorta implied with his "Guess that means I just made the right choice!" line, and it'd be a natural guess to think he has his own agenda, especially after having lost an eye thanks to Terra as well as being threatened by MX afterwards (if memory serves me right).

i took this as him simply thinking that siding with MX was better than siding with TAV or ATW not so much his own agenda

Maybe MX knew the possibilities of what could happen if he took over Terra, and told Braig to take certain actions in that scenario.

i like yours the best!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I agree that Braing is getting a tad, larger in character development. I'm suprised that Numera is giving all of this character development to Braig and not to LuXord's somebody, his favorite Nobody.

Also, I wouldn't have called it a shrine for Aqua's Armor.

I also think it's kind of funny that Nomura's favorite nobody is the one with the least character out of all of them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think MX knew that something unexpected might happen such as the memory loss so he had Braig set up some back up plans. One of which I think was the mass production of heartless. I think Braig has been triggering certain events all this time such as the heartless experiments but wont tell Xemnas about it for reasons that i'm not sure about. Braig is a tricky character in terms of telling what he's thinking about.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Maybe MX knew the possibilities of what could happen if he took over Terra, and told Braig to take certain actions in that scenario.

i'd say this is the most likely answer.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I also think it's kind of funny that Nomura's favorite nobody is the one with the least character out of all of them.

I often think he tries to give credit to the least popular member, aka merely saying Luxord was his favorite simply because he knew fans would probably like him least.

Similar to how Xigbar is his "favorite" to play as in 358/2 Days, with Xigbar being one of the overall weakest/worst characters to play as.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
yf7r4.jpg

THIS IS WHY XIGBAR IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN THE SERIES

woooh caps

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Anyone who makes you lose the game = Win. Because that's exactly what Luxord did, and I admit, I raged when I realized it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back