• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
true but the no name does give terra great boost in magic which is useful for spamming mega flare in the arena XD
you ahvent beat VR yet? did you try the "cheap way"?

Haven't beaten all three scenarios yet (well, I've beaten Aqua's, but not Terra or Ven's >>) I decided I would take my time with the game, instead of rushing right through it. xD

cloudzack117

Just beat MF with terra at lvl 48 w/ chaos ripper. I would have to say the easiest with him. Three hits of a thunder surge bring him down a bar and three quarters. Once he goes invisible just keep spamming thunder surge until you randomly kill him. I beat him in like 2 minutes.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Just beat MF with terra at lvl 48 w/ chaos ripper. I would have to say the easiest with him. Three hits of a thunder surge bring him down a bar and three quarters. Once he goes invisible just keep spamming thunder surge until you randomly kill him. I beat him in like 2 minutes.

then your more skilled than me XD it took me awhile with terra.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

xStarSeekerx

mysterious figure i tink is xemnas

1. swords are similar

2. blue lightning from his hands

3. same body

4. weird symbols

5. can make clones of himself

there are so many similarities it has to be him

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
mysterious figure i tink is xemnas
I would be seriously disapointed if this were so, just because I hate Xemnas and thought he was a dull antagonist, but anyway, that's not the basis for my conclusion that MF is not Xemnas.
1. swords are similar
Yes, the swords are similar. They aren't the same however. Not only are they a different color, the designs on them are different. They are different weapons.
2. blue lightning from his hands
blue lighting only came out of MF's hands for like, a second while he was summoning his weapons. I really don't think he actually uses blue lightning. Even so, just because two people use blue lightning does not mean they are the same person.
3. same body
do they really have the same body? I think not. We can't really say anything about MF's body except for that he is wearing a black coat, and that isn't very significant because Riku, Mickey, AtW, Xion, and all members of the orginization also use the same coat.
4. weird symbols
This is pretty insignificant tbh, anybody can use weird symbols :/
5. can make clones of himself
He also uses the doom spell (used by Marluxia), and he uses Meteor (a command exclusive to Terra), and he uses Tornado (an attack exclusive to Ven), and he uses Renewal Barrier (a command exclusive to aqua) and he uses megaflare (an attack used by the TAV trio), and he uses several attacks that Vanitas uses.

So we can't determine his identity based on one of his attacks.
there are so many similarities it has to be him
There are a couple similarities, but I'm afraid we can't draw conclusions based on them.

xStarSeekerx

I would be seriously disapointed if this were so, just because I hate Xemnas and thought he was a dull antagonist, but anyway, that's not the basis for my conclusion that MF is not Xemnas.

Yes, the swords are similar. They aren't the same however. Not only are they a different color, the designs on them are different. They are different weapons.

blue lighting only came out of MF's hands for like, a second while he was summoning his weapons. I really don't think he actually uses blue lightning. Even so, just because two people use blue lightning does not mean they are the same person.

do they really have the same body? I think not. We can't really say anything about MF's body except for that he is wearing a black coat, and that isn't very significant because Riku, Mickey, AtW, Xion, and all members of the orginization also use the same coat.

This is pretty insignificant tbh, anybody can use weird symbols :/

He also uses the doom spell (used by Marluxia), and he uses Meteor (a command exclusive to Terra), and he uses Tornado (an attack exclusive to Ven), and he uses Renewal Barrier (a command exclusive to aqua) and he uses megaflare (an attack used by the TAV trio), and he uses several attacks that Vanitas uses.

So we can't determine his identity based on one of his attacks.

There are a couple similarities, but I'm afraid we can't draw conclusions based on them.

Well Xemnas's character was friggin amazing. he really captured the whole emotionless, dull nothingless empty person. the VA did a great job!

the swords are similar, never said they're the same

when i say blue lightning, i mean he has blue electric hands.

when i say same body, i really mean same coat. you can tell which organization member is who by the're coat.

i said cloning specifically. who else clones in the game like MF did besides xemnas

besides i mean who else can it be?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

MasterNobody

I remember a while ago in this thread someone said it could be the data hidden inside Sora personified. That is the stuff AtW put their and the reasoning is cause all his attacks are based on previous characters and that would explain that, right?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
OMFG I JUST BEAT THIS BITCH WITH TERRA ON LVL 41

I think I got lucky since I just kept thunder surging and he didnt heal guard until he went invisible

cool5ive

i think that MF is Xemnas while he is in the chamber of response his memories travel thats how he could travel i dont know if this theory has been made

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
i think that MF is Xemnas while he is in the chamber of response his memories travel thats how he could travel i dont know if this theory has been made
IMO, if it's Xemnas at ALL, it's the "complete" form of Xemnas. idk how to explain it really, but read Grass' theory and it'll make sense.

tri-blade

The Mysterious Fugure is connected to the oragnization (subtly that is) and came from the future. Read what I found out about the keyblade he gives you: No Name

The Keyblade is predominantly colored in different shades of blue and is decorated with elaborate, spiky shapes. The tip of No Name appears to be a stopwatch, while the teeth are diamond shape spikes that are connected by a black web structure similar to the design on the base of the top spire of Memory's Skyscraper. The Keychain shares the time theme represented in the blade, as the charm on the Keychain appears to be an hourglass. The shaft of No Name resembles the weapons used by the Unknown, and the blade features an ever-present glow.
The combination of light and dark colours seem to bear a resemblance to certain designs of Organization XIII. This makes sense as "Unknown" has some similarities to the members. Another hint to the connection of Organization XIII is that the sum of both the magic and strength boost equal 13 (6+7).

Now for the numbers in the last sentence, check it:

Organization members that use mostly Element Magic to attack.
Axel-fire
Larxene-lightning
Vexen-ice
Xaldin-wind
Lexaeus-earth
Demyx-water

Organization members that used mostly their weapons to attack:
Xemnas-ethereal blades
Xigbar-arrowguns
Zexion-lexicon
Siax-claymore
Luxord-playing cards
Marluxia-scythe
Roxas-keyblades

7 weapon users=7 attack points. 6 magic users=6 magic points. Very clever >=3

noheartx

The Mysterious Fugure is connected to the oragnization (subtly that is) and came from the future. Read what I found out about the keyblade he gives you: No Name

The Keyblade is predominantly colored in different shades of blue and is decorated with elaborate, spiky shapes. The tip of No Name appears to be a stopwatch, while the teeth are diamond shape spikes that are connected by a black web structure similar to the design on the base of the top spire of Memory's Skyscraper. The Keychain shares the time theme represented in the blade, as the charm on the Keychain appears to be an hourglass. The shaft of No Name resembles the weapons used by the Unknown, and the blade features an ever-present glow.
The combination of light and dark colours seem to bear a resemblance to certain designs of Organization XIII. This makes sense as "Unknown" has some similarities to the members. Another hint to the connection of Organization XIII is that the sum of both the magic and strength boost equal 13 (6+7).

Now for the numbers in the last sentence, check it:

Axel-fire
Larxene-lightning
Vexen-ice
Xaldin-wind
Lexaeus-earth
Demyx-water

Xemnas-ethereal blades
Xigbar-arrowguns
Zexion-lexicon
Siax-claymore
Luxord-playing cards
Marluxia-scythe
Roxas-keyblades

to be honest....i dont think Square is that clever...but one hell of a connection bravo sir

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Axel-fire
Larxene-lightning
Vexen-ice
Xaldin-wind
Lexaeus-earth
Demyx-water

Xemnas-ethereal blades
Xigbar-arrowguns
Zexion-lexicon
Siax-claymore
Luxord-playing cards
Marluxia-scythe
Roxas-keyblades

it actually has 6 attack and 7 magic. But honestly, I'd say Zexion attacks more with Illusion than he does with his lexicon. So if you counted Zexion as a magic user, THEN you have 6 attack and 7 magic.

quite an awesome connection you found there.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Axel-fire
Larxene-lightning
Vexen-ice
Xaldin-wind
Lexaeus-earth
Demyx-water

Xemnas-ethereal blades
Xigbar-arrowguns
Zexion-lexicon
Siax-claymore
Luxord-playing cards
Marluxia-scythe
Roxas-keyblades

Well this guy also uses attacks from Ven and Vanitas from what I've personally seen (I've only lasted about a minute against him so far though XD).

Still, that's an interesting observation triblade. Maybe you're on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back