• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revelation on nobodies emotions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerre

(This theory doesn't use facts from KH:BBS and was constructed in my head before I even started to play it, so since I still have to finish it, please do not use its facts )

I don't know how, but the truth about the nobody's heart always missed us, do they have one? Why some of them look like they have feelings although they state not having them?

Now I will tie the clues!

The answer to this is : yes they have feelings.

Now in order to explain I will have to study both specimens: the heartless and the nobodies.

Heartless:
forum.html

As everyone that is reading this probably knows an heartless is formed when someone's heart succumbs to darkness, nothing to add here, right?

Wrong! In fact, there's a major key point here, the fact that there's two types of heartless:

Emblem:
330px-Soldier_KH2.png

and

pureblood
imgres
kingdom%20hearts%20-%20mushroom%20heartless.bmp

Being that the later have no heart inside of them, this defying the heartless definition, although they do need a person to be formed, if that person's heart hadn't succumbed to darkness, they can't assimilate it (although they can assimilate the little darkness that was in his/hers heart), being prof of this Sora's stabbing himself with Riku's keyblade although his soul somehow got inside his heartless, his heart didn't (this is arguable, but it's safe to assume that he's a special case) , so I say it is safe to assume that the hearts of everyone that was turned into pure blood heartless went somewhere else, but before I digg this a little more there's one specimen left to explain:

The nobodies:
KH2___Organization_XIII_by_blackwing_dias.jpg

img2812.htm

This beings are formed when someone with a strong heart TURNS into an heartless, their body forms a nobody.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's think a little shall we, 90% of what we do know about nobodies came from the secret Ansem reports, but didn't anyone ever think that they can be wrong? Facts on the table, if Ansem was perfect all of this wouldn't have happened so, why trust 100% in what he writes?

Let's say you somehow got to organization XIII, you remember or not your pass, you feel LESS emotions and everyone around you tell you that you don't have any... wouldn't you assume that that's the truth? (why would you dough, they know about it more than you) And wouldn't they assume that they have any due to having less than before? The answer for both is yes, without a dough yes.

Now let's look at profs:
All nobodies (organization XIII ones at least), are always showing one emotion: desire, although it is possible to argue that desire isn't an emotion, I can answer that it is definitively fueled by emotions.
But I reckon that this isn't enough to prove my point, so there's more:

[video=youtube;Y3Ifte2a3xU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Ifte2a3xU[/video]

Ok, I dare anyone to say, that Axel here didn't show anger, when he yelled "what's your problem" there's isn't any possible rational though that would justify him doing that, so it's safe to assume that what we have here is pure emotion! (also this could justify why he was able to win when Xaldin lost in one hit, anyone is smelling here a darkness power-up?)

and then there's this:
[video=youtube;k1XBA5STHJ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1XBA5STHJ8[/video]

Anyone saw that? Roxas cried by the end of the film, since tears are, in KH, pure showing of feelings/emotions and since Roxas is a nobody it is safe to assume that the nobodies have feelings.

Now what I have been hearing about this cut-scene is that Roxas connected with his heart in Sora, this way producing emotions, it was a resonance, so can't we assume that all the nobodies are able to do that? Based on the profs the answer is yes! The question is: with what did all the other nobodies resonance?

To answer this let's expand what I stated earlier about pureblood heartless, truth is, their hearts need to go somewhere and that somewhere is nothing more, nothing less than Kingdom Hearts itself!

So, in fact, nobodies have emotions, and those come from where their hearts are: Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's been confirmed that Nobodies don't have feelings, because they don't have Hearts. They appear to have feelings on account of bad writing and characterisation, though this can be explained in-universe as them emulating what they remember certain emotions to be like when they were fully alive.

Both types Heartless have Hearts in them, but only one kind release a Heart when defeated.

When Sora stabbed himself, his Soul and Body went to Roxas. For the rest of KH1 and all of CoM, Sora was a walking Heart in physical form, and soon after becoming a Heartless had the Darkness purged from him by Kairi.

Nobodies form from the leftover Body and Soul of a strong-Hearted person whose Heart was taken by and produced a Heartless. Those with the strongest Hearts produce humanoid Nobodies, such as the members of Organization XIII. They aren't the only Nobodies around, by any means.

Ansem's reports, until further notice, are the concrete canon of the KH universe, and set the framework for it. Anything that goes beyond these is dubious speculation. We have nothing to suggest that Ansem's reports are wrong.

Desire for power is not an emotion. Wanting something is not an emotion.

Axel's display, again: bad characterisation. You simply can't write a good or mildly interesting story with people who are emotionless. It's also been said by Axel himself that being around Roxas made him feel something. Perhaps when a Nobody gets closer to approximating human behaviour - such as through close friendship - they begin to feel more human? But again, that's just speculation, though a possible explanation.

Well, Roxas is a special case, because not only did he and his Heartless/Heart (Sora) exist simultaneously, Ventus also plays a part in many attributes of Roxas. Specifically what these are, I'm not sure, though I assume Ventus' Heart within Sora, when released, coupled with Sora's Body and Soul to influence Roxas' appearance at birth, as well as his emotions during his life.

Roxas' 'true emotion' could be because of Sora, or it could be because of Ventus. Either way, we understand, canonically, that the rest of the Organization members don't display real emotions.

Aside from the stuff you get wrong, too much of this is dubious speculation (a lot of which is based upon misunderstandings) to be of any credibility.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
∞;5306192 said:
It's also been said by Axel himself that being around Roxas made him feel something. Perhaps when a Nobody gets closer to approximating human behaviour - such as through close friendship - they begin to feel more human? But again, that's just speculation, though a possible explanation.
I was under the impression this was more or less confirmed: That being within close proximity of a heart (or remnant of said heart, in Roxas' case) would effectively substitute a Nobody's absence of? I could very well be wrong, since I don't follow this as closely as I probably should, but I'm certainly a little confused.

And anyway, it certainly coincides with the idea that Nobodies can use hearts that weren't originally or ever their own (which was Organization XII's goal to begin with; they weren't looking for the hearts they'd lost -- they wanted any heart at all).

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm to tired to read everything, I already know nobodies have feelings (the org.XIII that is) and I don't care what Nomura say or the fact that he created the charachters but I'm guessing he will reveal that Axel had a heart seing as he cried at the clocktower and that thing he said about "not being one of them" in CoM

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm to tired to read everything, I already know nobodies have feelings (the org.XIII that is) and I don't care what Nomura say or the fact that he created the charachters but I'm guessing he will reveal that Axel had a heart seing as he cried at the clocktower and that thing he said about "not being one of them" in CoM
The scene where he cried was after he died... I'm not sure that counts for anything.

powerre

∞;5306192 said:
It's been confirmed that Nobodies don't have feelings, because they don't have Hearts. They appear to have feelings on account of bad writing and characterisation, though this can be explained in-universe as them emulating what they remember certain emotions to be like when they were fully alive.

Then... confirmation? If you didn’t understand with this topic I’m proving that that isn’t true, so I will take that as a bland argument.

Both types Heartless have Hearts in them, but only one kind release a Heart when defeated.
"These are heartless that are produced naturally by the darkness present in hearts"

These is what is known about those, also can't the fact that they don't release hearts when stabbed by a keyblade prove that they don't have hearts in them? (being Sora an exception)

When Sora stabbed himself, his Soul and Body went to Roxas. For the rest of KH1 and all of CoM, Sora was a walking Heart in physical form, and soon after becoming a Heartless had the Darkness purged from him by Kairi.
True, but without soul will he be able to think? Was he thoughtless in all RE:CoM? I think not. And a soul defines someone, Roxas and Sora aren't equals are dependent beings, so I guess two beings generated from the same soul, again something not fully explained in the Ansem reports.

Nobodies form from the leftover Body and Soul of a strong-Hearted person whose Heart was taken by and produced a Heartless. Those with the strongest Hearts produce humanoid Nobodies, such as the members of Organization XIII. They aren't the only Nobodies around, by any means.[/quote]My opinion was explained above and true

Ansem's reports, until further notice, are the concrete canon of the KH universe, and set the framework for it. Anything that goes beyond these is dubious speculation. We have nothing to suggest that Ansem's reports are wrong.
Although what you say can be true, we don't have nothing that suggest them right, they're just a diary from two different persons and their interpretation about the same things. Your own conclusions are the only truth you can fully believe and I believe that, by the end of KH (by the speed things are going it should be around 2050 :p) only the player will know all the truth, if this isn’t enough to prove it to you, think like this: if Nomura ever wants to prove the diaries wrong just a simple “Ansem/Xenahort was wrong” would be enough, they are as bland as that, the only concrete proof is experience and happenings not writings, again if Ansem was perfect and knew everything this wouldn’t have happened.

Desire for power is not an emotion. Wanting something is not an emotion.
Arguable… anyway, you can’t say that they aren’t linked or fueled with/by emotion at all, again they can simply be linked to lesser (or, not so strong emotions).

Axel's display, again: bad characterisation. You simply can't write a good or mildly interesting story with people who are emotionless.
This is less than nothing you know, it is the same as saying that doesn’t fit because it doesn’t fit, KH 358/2 days is a finished product, so everything they wanted to put there is there, and shall be taken as the truth by experience.
It's also been said by Axel himself that being around Roxas made him feel something. Perhaps when a Nobody gets closer to approximating human behaviour - such as through close friendship - they begin to feel more human? But again, that's just speculation, though a possible explanation.
Then I will throw in Xibdgar being angry at Xion because she looked like Ventus once.

Well, Roxas is a special case, because not only did he and his Heartless/Heart (Sora) exist simultaneously, Ventus also plays a part in many attributes of Roxas. Specifically what these are, I'm not sure, though I assume Ventus' Heart within Sora, when released, coupled with Sora's Body and Soul to influence Roxas' appearance at birth, as well as his emotions during his life.
Yes Roxas may be a special case (not reading more of that until due time)

Roxas' 'true emotion' could be because of Sora, or it could be because of Ventus. Either way, we understand, canonically, that the rest of the Organization members don't display real emotions.
Canonically? Proof… at least literal proof.

Aside from the stuff you get wrong, too much of this is dubious speculation (a lot of which is based upon misunderstandings) to be of any credibility.
Nahn, it was just a “newbie is 100% wrong” line of though.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
These is what is known about those, also can't the fact that they don't release hearts when stabbed by a keyblade prove that they don't have hearts in them?
When a heartless pure or emblem are slain by the keyblade it clears the darkness around the heart and the original being returns if a nobody was not created. Just because we don't see the heart float out of them, doesn't mean there wasn't a heart in them.
VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.
True, but without soul will he be able to think? Was he thoughtless in all RE:CoM? I think not. And a soul defines someone, Roxas and Sora aren't equals are dependent beings, so I guess two beings generated from the same soul, again something not fully explained in the Ansem reports.
The soul in the Kh unvierse is the battery of life. The role the soul play as we think it in our world is what the heart is in the KH Universe. When Sora was stabbed his soul and body went to Roxas and Sora was only a heart. He was simply a heart with the projection of a body, possibility made out of Kairi light. Sora was a floating heart like Xehanort's heartless was. Not heartless exactly, but he still lacked a soul and body
Then I will throw in Xibdgar being angry at Xion because she looked like Ventus once.
Xigbar has all the memories of his other. He wasn't angry just remembering the past. Nobodies having the memories can copy or in a way act how their others will with this past knowledge of their former selves. They aren't really feeling, just pretending, honestly.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Then... confirmation? If you didn’t understand with this topic I’m proving that that isn’t true, so I will take that as a bland argument.
Saix said something along the lines of, "we remember what it's like to have hearts." Nobodies can act like they have emotions, but that doesn't mean that they have them. You can argue that it's technically possible for nobodies to have emotions, but there's little reason to doubt AtW's research.

"These are heartless that are produced naturally by the darkness present in hearts"

These is what is known about those, also can't the fact that they don't release hearts when stabbed by a keyblade prove that they don't have hearts in them? (being Sora an exception)
It doesn't prove, it implies at the very least. Well, it's pretty much a fact that normal heartless are made from hearts since Nomura implied that countless times...like in here:
VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension. In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.
Unless you were to argue that heartless still keep their hearts imprisoned while away. You can argue that if you want.

You're basing this off the assumption that Souls=Conscience. There hasn't been one confirmed instance where the soul has nothing to do with Nobodies/Someone jacking someone's body+soul.

Xigbar was still capable of showing emotions, just not feeling them.

Yes Roxas may be a special case (not reading more of that until due time)
Roxas is a special case, because he's a keyblade-wielding nobody. Unless you were to argue that nobodies normally have hearts, which is what you're doing.

Canonically? Proof… at least literal proof.
Every time someone says something like, "your a nobody, u dun have emoshuns." You can say it's all a lie, but belief or disbelief is up to you.

Regarding the whole "Axel's emotions" thing, I think it has something to do with Roxas and his emotions. Like, Axel can feel emotions through Roxas' "heart."

Edit: Horribly, horribly Ninja'd...but high-five for mostly using the same arguments. ^_^

powerre

Ok, two persons to answer…. Will answer to WillianTheWise since you two said mostly the same, sorry there Eraser Rain, but I can’t be biased by your signature that easily :p, anyway if you feel I left something unanswered tell me please
When a heartless pure or emblem are slain by the keyblade it clears the darkness around the heart and the original being returns if a nobody was not created. Just because we don't see the heart float out of them, doesn't mean there wasn't a heart in them.

From where is that? Nomura? I think that it is pretty strange that something as big as that doesn't have story impact, nevertheless couldn't the heart resonate with the nobody from that state of suspension? Distance or realm shouldn’t matter in this circumstances.

The soul in the Kh unvierse is the battery of life. The role the soul play as we think it in our world is what the heart is in the KH Universe. When Sora was stabbed his soul and body went to Roxas and Sora was only a heart. He was simply a heart with the projection of a body, possibility made out of Kairi light. Sora was a floating heart like Xehanort's heartless was. Not heartless exactly, but he still lacked a soul and body
Nahn, the only possible way is that the soul is in both, since heartless can't produce a though, this being because they're lead by instinct, but the fact that they do not produce a simple though proves that they don't truly think because if they did somehow someway they would show rationality , what makes they thought is somewhere else, or dead or in their nobodies, if this wasn't true then nobodies wouldn't be able to organize themselves. Being that Sora and Xenahort are special cases, as stated in the ansem reports AND through experience, although in the AR they never explained what reason, we can speculate it was due to the ability to think, a division of the soul.

Xigbar has all the memories of his other. He wasn't angry just remembering the past. Nobodies having the memories can copy or in a way act how their others will with this past knowledge of their former selves. They aren't really feeling, just pretending, honestly.
To fake something you need to think about it on the spot, it is completely impossible to be spontaneous in an unexpected situation if you don’t say the truth. It is completely impossible to even think that all their shown feelings aren’t felt, due to this said spontaneousity.
Now as a little note to Eraser: if Axel shown emotions couldn’t Xibdgar do the same by different means? They are both nobodies and I seriously dough that Axel would link with Sora’s heart… but the point is that nobodies, well at least the talking ones, do have feelings.
And what is the problem of asking for proof? I though that proofs are the base of any argument.

Last edited:

xStarSeekerx

Nobodies don't have emotions, they pretend to do so, but they don't.
Axel felt some emotion when he's around sora or roxas. that's is own special thing

for example: in KHII Demyx acts all scared before he fights sora, but! after that he says

"Silence traitor!"

that was him acting to have emotions, then he went on to being the emotionless person that he is.

WilliamTheWise

Website
Ok, two persons to answer…. Will answer to WillianTheWise
Yay!

From where is that? Nomura?
The Another Reports
Director's Secret Report XIII - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

I think that it is pretty strange that something as big as that doesn't have story impact, nevertheless couldn't the heart resonate with the nobody from that state of suspension? Distance or realm shouldn’t matter in this circumstances.
It's possible, but we would have some indication of it by now. We had an extire game centered around the nobodies.

Nahn, the only possible way is that the soul is in both,
While I agree we can't take Ansem word for everything, he is the closest thing we have to the rules of this universe. Both him and Xehanort agreed that the body and soul were used in nobodies. We have the qoute from the another reports that says the heart is released. If there was anything else in a heartless, we would know by this point.
since heartless can't produce a though, this being because they're lead by instinct, but the fact that they do not produce a simple though proves that they don't truly think because if they did somehow someway they would show rationality what makes they thought is somewhere else, or dead or in their nobodies, if this wasn't true then nobodies wouldn't be able to organize themselves.
If you really think about it, that says lot about hearts in our world as well. Hearts don't work logically, they work on instinct. Sometimes you love someone you shouldn't..... I know thats true.

As for your idea about the organization. The Soul has been confirmed to only be a battery of life. This is what allows Nobodies to live. When a person becomes a heartless, their thoughts and memories are sent to the nobody. So the nobody is like a copy of the original being. They have the same thoughts, ideas, intelligence etc. Why else would the Organization use silmiar weapons to what their otherselves did. The organized themselves because it was the logical thing to do.

Being that Sora and Xenahort are special cases, as stated in the ansem reports AND through experience, although in the AR they never explained what reason, we can speculate it was due to the ability to think, a division of the soul.
If you want to say the battery of life is divide among the heartless and nobody be my guest. But it's only a power source in this universe. Nothing more.
To fake something you need to think about it on the spot, it is completely impossible to be spontaneous in an unexpected situation if you don’t say the truth. It is completely impossible to even think that all their shown feelings aren’t felt, due to this said spontaneousity.
Unless it has become 2nd nature for the nobodies. Xigbar has existed for 9+ years. I remember from 358/2 days, someone commented on Demyx fixing his hair. (Either Saix or Xaldin) They said someting along the lines of "why pretend we are our own person, and bother with such things?". Nobodies are merely shells of their former selves. The act out what they remember. They feel a void within themselves that prevents them from being their own person. So they wear the mask of their others, to cover up the fact they don't have feelings of their own. And without feelings they truly can be their own person. Thats why they want hearts so badly. I would suck to be merely a copy of someone and unable to be your own person.
If Axel shown emotions couldn’t Xibdgar do the same by different means? They are both nobodies and I seriously dough that Axel would link with Sora’s heart…
Axel's death
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Axel's Death (FULL/English)

He made me feel like he had a heart, It's kinda funny....
You make me feel the same....

Plus some stuff from Coded and BBS might say otherwise

Just remember Sora is the key to everything.....

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Ok, two persons to answer…. Will answer to WillianTheWise since you two said mostly the same, sorry there Eraser Rain, but I can’t be biased by your signature that easily :p
Then maybe I should put up the copy without the electricity. :3

From where is that? Nomura? I think that it is pretty strange that something as big as that doesn't have story impact, nevertheless couldn't the heart resonate with the nobody from that state of suspension? Distance or realm shouldn’t matter in this circumstances.
It came from Another Report, written by Nomura and included with KH2 Final Mix+. Anyways, there's barely anything to suggest that hearts resonate within nobodies, unless you were to bring up Roxas, who's the most special nobody of all.

Nahn, the only possible way is that the soul is in both, since heartless can't produce a thought, this being because they're lead by instinct, but the fact that they do not produce a simple thought proves that they don't truly think, what makes they thought is somewhere else, or dead or in their nobodies, if this wasn't true then nobodies wouldn't be able to organize themselves. Being that Sora and Xenahort are special cases, as stated in the ansem reports AND through experience, although in the AR they never
Memories are usually associated with thought-processing; Sora and XH both had them.

Humanoid nobodies act like they have hearts probably because they are still used to having hearts (since they remember what it was like to have them). It becomes instinctive to act the ways they do in the situations that they perceive.

That or bad writing in exchange for character development, really.
Now as a little note to Eraser: if Axel shown emotions couldn’t Xibdgar do the same by different means? They are both nobodies and I seriously dough that Axel would link with Sora’s heart…
Axel said:
He made me feel like I had a heart...You make me feel the same.
Could it be that Axel was just really close to Sora and Roxas? Yes, but I find the idea that Sora/Roxas were the reasons behind Axel's emotions more believable.
And what is the problem of asking for proof? I though that proofs are the base of any argument.
Well I don't really believe in proof, since anything can be proven wrong in a matter of a second. I'd like to refer to things as evidence, personally.

powerre

Yay!

The Another Reports
Director's Secret Report XIII - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

It's possible, but we would have some indication of it by now. We had an extire game centered around the nobodies.

While I agree we can't take Ansem word for everything, he is the closest thing we have to the rules of this universe. Both him and Xehanort agreed that the body and soul were used in nobodies. We have the qoute from the another reports that says the heart is released. If there was anything else in a heartless, we would know by this point.

If you really think about it, that says lot about hearts in our world as well. Hearts don't work logically, they work on instinct. Sometimes you love someone you shouldn't..... I know thats true.

As for your idea about the organization. The Soul has been confirmed to only be a battery of life. This is what allows Nobodies to live. When a person becomes a heartless, their thoughts and memories are sent to the nobody. So the nobody is like a copy of the original being. They have the same thoughts, ideas, intelligence etc. Why else would the Organization use silmiar weapons to what their otherselves did. The organized themselves because it was the logical thing to do.

If you want to say the battery of life is divide among the heartless and nobody be my guest. But it's only a power source in this universe. Nothing more.

Unless it has become 2nd nature for the nobodies. Xigbar has existed for 9+ years. I remember from 358/2 days, someone commented on Demyx fixing his hair. (Either Saix or Xaldin) They said someting along the lines of "why pretend we are our own person, and bother with such things?". Nobodies are merely shells of their former selves. The act out what they remember. They feel a void within themselves that prevents them from being their own person. So they wear the mask of their others, to cover up the fact they don't have feelings of their own. And without feelings they truly can be their own person. Thats why they want hearts so badly. I would suck to be merely a copy of someone and unable to be your own person.

Axel's death
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Axel's Death (FULL/English)

Plus some stuff from Coded and BBS might say otherwise

Just remember Sora is the key to everything.....

Ok, I'm going to answer this simply... the main point that you stated is that they're faking every one of their emotions to the level of doing it spontaneously? Seriously, if your rational though was trapped you would do something that bland? I understood it of 1 or 2 nobodies did that, but 13 and this different is just impossible and there's not a single proof that they're faking it (ok, saix maybe, but he is the only one with that level of though).

It would be, in my opinion, more likely that they do not notice it, as their emotions are in dormant status.

Again my point is kept Axel had, the others can too.

In resume everyone believes organization XIII = KH theater club? - Please say that this is wrong?

The moral from this could be : if you stopped looking elsewhere for what you need, you could understand what you have.

EDIT: Sorry short answer, but explains the point :p. I'm one you guys are 3 it is understandable I get tired of writing XD. For Eraser : I dare you to try to post that :D

WilliamTheWise

Website
The main point that you stated is that they're faking every one of their emotions to the level of doing it spontaneously?
The mind is a powerful thing. If you look at many psychology cases, some people go to great lengths in denial of something.
Seriously, if your rational though was trapped you would do something that bland? I understood it of 1 or 2 nobodies did that, but 13
Never said they all did. I believe Roxas, Axel, Namine and Xemnas are special nobodies and of them 3 of them have the ability to show emotions to different degrees.
and this different is just impossible and there's not a single proof that they're faking it (ok, saix maybe, but he is the only one with that level of though).
Saix as you pointed out.
Xaldin seems to have rather emotionless personality
They both have accepted this fact that they don't have emotions.
The others pretend because that is what they want. They want to truly act out these emotion for real.
It would be, in my opinion, more likely that they do not notice it, as their emotions are in dormant status.
Hard to not notice they didn't feel joy or sorrow. No tears for their fallen comrades? No joy from a keyblade wielder joining them?
Again my point is kept Axel had, the others can too.
Axel was the only one whose best friend was a special nobody, who is the nobody of a special boy. He is an outlier among nobodies.
In resume everyone believes organization XIII = KH theater club? - Please say that this is wrong?
Well they put on a good show. And besides they all wear black. They would make excellent techies lol (Theater humor... come on anyone?)
The moral from this could be : if you stopped looking elsewhere for what you need, you could understand what you have.
I might agree with you if the Organization hadn't all died. I too though they might pull something like that at the end of KH2. But if they did it now, it would be out of place. What would the point be in saying the nobodies had hearts all along?

Roxas891011V

I think the Nobodies have Emotions I mean if they had the willpower to become Nobodies I think they have emotions they just don't have hearts I mean um Emotions come from the Brain not the heart so technically they could still have emotions. I mean how could an Emotionless person write music? I mean music comes from emotion and I just don't think Demyx would be playing his Sitar if he didn't have emotions.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think the Nobodies have Emotions
Nomura's specifically stated non-atypical Nobodies don't have emotions.
I mean if they had the willpower to become Nobodies
Will power has nothing to do with it, just a strong Heart. The two aren't synonymous or necessarily inherently linked.
I think they have emotions they just don't have hearts I mean um Emotions come from the Brain not the heart
You're trying to apply real-world psychology and metaphysics to Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Heart's doesn't work that way. That which mostly contributes to a person's Sentience is the Soul. The Heart contains the memories and emotions.
so technically they could still have emotions.
Well they don't.
I mean how could an Emotionless person write music?
Because Nomura isn't good at following through on his own rules set in-universe. Canonically, Nobodies lack emotions.
I mean music comes from emotion
Not necessarily.
and I just don't think Demyx would be playing his Sitar if he didn't have emotions.
Except he was more than likely a musician beforehand, and so plays his instrument in an effort to feel some form of nostalgia, or try to approximate how it made him feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back