• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guilty Pleasure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
TL.png

v.1

taylor-lautner01.png

v.2

I would greatly appreciate CnC!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
V.2 is the best imo.

WEll, I do like the smudging, and you got a good thing going, but it just feels a bit empty. The colors are nice, and they have a good tone to them, so that's nothing you have to worry about.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm not seeing a difference

IM BLIND!!!!1
But seriously

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
V.2 is the best imo.

WEll, I do like the smudging, and you got a good thing going, but it just feels a bit empty. The colors are nice, and they have a good tone to them, so that's nothing you have to worry about.

Yeah, the stock's background was extremely hard to work with (it was just white.) I ran out of ideas really.

Shirtless or gtfo.

2h5l7yh.gif

what.

Your text combination reminds me of Jaxx lol.

Well I was in his "Graphics class" for one session, though it was basically going over what I was going to learn. Thanks?

I'm not seeing a difference

IM BLIND!!!!1
But seriously

Well, there is blue in the v.2 background. xD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ah I see it now, without the glare of my lamp, its much clearer
Cool

Enri

It's just really flat, and there isn't really any kind of set coloring. They all clash. There's not much going on except the smudge which seems so lonely and awkward. I don't know if you are a beginner, I mean, FOR a beginner this isn't bad. Not intending to offend. I think you should mess with it more, and take a new attack at it. The smudge doesn't fit, so maybe something else will? Perhaps more smudging? White backgrounds aren't really hard to work with. They are easiest imo to take out or recolor. You can use selective color > white and change the color, you can multiply a texture on it and erase the texture off of Jacob, and other crap.

hey

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Selective color? Sorry, I use gimp, not PS. I've actually been using gimp for a bit now though tags aren't really my forte at the moment. I personally think Black backgrounds are better but I will try and apply your advice. Thanks!

Enri said:

Hey?

Enri

Oh damn, Gimp user. Sorry bout that, but, yeah I've used gimp like for two days and I can't remember what or if there is something like it. But keep on it, all about practice practice practice.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I saw Taylor Lautner and he was. not. shirtless.

How can you be so cruel as to do such a thing and leave him with a shirt on. Don't you realize he is a werewolf and he is burning up with that shirt on.

V.2 is better also. Maybe its the color that I prefer over the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back