• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazon Prime offers free release day shipping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
If any of you college students haven't already heard, Amazon is offering a full year of their Prime membership for free to anyone with an email address that ends .edu (a college inbox). It's a pretty sweet deal and advertises free two day shipping but what it doesn't mention that may be even sweeter is that also includes free release day shipping for video games. That's right free same day delivery. So if you are in college, I would strongly advise you sign up, I've been very happy with it so far.

You can go find the offer here, Amazon Student
Just thought I would share this deal with you guys.

O

Oberon

Isn't release-day shipping only on certain titles? Such as ones that have received a large amount of reservations?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
AND one day shipping is only like...$2.99....which is what you would pay in tax anyway...and considering that they ship the day before release....even if they didn't offer release date shipping, you'd probably get it the day of release date anyway for the same price as in store.

Amazon <3

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Depends on the game. For instance I'm pre-ordering NFS Hot Pursuit for $56. Gamestop would be $60 in store and online is over that, same with any other electronics store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back