• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Ventus in Chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

As far as we know, he was always in Castle Oblivion throughout CoM. the thing is that his room is forever hidden from everyone and moves around, so no amount of searching will have people find it. Only Aqua can find him.

State

Awards
It's complicated to point an specific location to Ventus and the Chamber of Waking. The only thing we know is that both of them (should be) are in Castle Oblivion. Only Master Aqua knows how to get where Ventus is.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Also notice how the Organization is looking for something/someone in Days, and how Xigbar tells Zexion how Xemnas wants to find a person in the KH2FM+ scene.

Sadie808

Some Where inside that Trading Card Castle known as Castle Oblivion
Hidden in one room only Aqua knows!

Many Years Later...........................

2d7j6z9.jpg

Fallen Prince

It's complicated to point an specific location to Ventus and the Chamber of Waking. The only thing we know is that both of them (should be) are in Castle Oblivion. Only Master Aqua knows how to get where Ventus is.

You must be a fan, cuz you're the first one to ever call her Master Aqua that I've seen

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ventus is in Castle Oblivion. That's why in 358/2 Days Roxas freaks out when he goes to Castle Oblivion... it's because Ventus and Sora were in the castle causing him to go haywire.

Ralz

Xemnas/Terra can't find him, nor will he ever. Only Aqua can show the way.

Although, I think the real mystery should be what we're supposed to do with his likely-decaying clothes, because his body probably hasn't aged a day.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Although, I think the real mystery should be what we're supposed to do with his likely-decaying clothes, because his body probably hasn't aged a day.

Maybe the Chamber is like the Pandorica that it will sustain all life within so that nothing withers or dies (I can't help it, I loved the Doctor Who Season 5 finale!)

CreativeGenius13

Xemnas/Terra can't find him, nor will he ever. Only Aqua can show the way.

I made a similar joke and no one got it.

Absent axel

Maybe everyone keeps entering the front door but dont notice the back door.

But honestly castle oblivion is a drug trip since from Re:com the castle is so small but when you go inside there are basically a plethora of rooms that would jut outside castle oblivion, and ven somewhere is in there. :S

Radon

mofo
Some Where inside that Trading Card Castle known as Castle Oblivion
Hidden in one room only Aqua knows!

Many Years Later...........................

2d7j6z9.jpg

Lol,
Aqua: Oh shit I forgot those things need food

Sadie808

Lol,
Aqua: Oh shit I forgot those things need food

Aqua: This is the room Sora.
Sora: Aqua you ready?
Aqua: Yup
Aqua : Sora let me enter first!
Sora: Okay
"Aqua Enters and looks and comes back out"
Sora: So?
Aqua: This isnt the room i left ventus..

...assuming you even got that cut-scene when playing as Aqua.

I got the ice cream scene with Master Hip Yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back