• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brief Info + 3DS Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Radon

mofo
It has to take place in Soras [I]internal[/I] data AtW mentioned as Nomura said the next game would deal with this.

Personally I believe that Sora and Riku/Rikus memories are reliving the memories of Soras clones, except they're distorted and Sora needs to fix them. It would explain Sora battling Twilight Thorn (Roxas' memories) and the raining Soras (clones). Some interesting memories would be Leas plan with Isa or Riku gained memories of MXs past.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It has to take place in Soras [I]internal[/I] data AtW mentioned as Nomura said the next game would deal with this.
He didn't say that. What he said was that what that data was would be revealed in the next game, not that the next game would take place in it. Even if it deals WITH the data, it doesn't mean the game has to take place within it. They could just extract it, learn the info, and then go about their journey to fulfill it.

Radon

mofo
I don't remember him saying that. Can you post it?

It was in the BBS Ultimania. I cbf looking for it though.

He didn't say that. What he said was that what that data was would be revealed in the next game, not that the next game would take place in it. Even if it deals WITH the data, it doesn't mean the game has to take place within it. They could just extract it, learn the info, and then go about their journey to fulfill it.

It just seems to be the only plausible and obvious reason for the events that took place in the TGS trailer.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sorry E3. I'm not used to referencing a KH E3 trailer.
That was a demo, not a trailer.
A demo which Nomura said they made specifically to not reveal story information.
Honestly, when you think about it that way, everything is kind of explained. They're in their KH1 outfits because they didn't want to reveal that KH3D took place the farthest in the future (After Re:Coded), and then they threw in all the unexplicable stuff to both test 3D effects and to make ti clear that it wasn't a remake of KH1. So really, nothing in the E3 Demo can be taken at face value.

and here's the quote:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
from my site:
Tetsuya Nomura on: Kingdom Hearts

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sorry E3. I'm not used to referencing a KH E3 trailer.
That was just a demo that we really know nothing about.

Edit: Whoops, HeartSeams beat me to it.

Radon

mofo
That was a demo, not a trailer.
A demo which Nomura said they made specifically to not reveal story information.
Honestly, when you think about it that way, everything is kind of explained. They're in their KH1 outfits because they didn't want to reveal that KH3D took place the farthest in the future (After Re:Coded), and then they threw in all the unexplicable stuff to both test 3D effects and to make ti clear that it wasn't a remake of KH1. So really, nothing in the E3 Demo can be taken at face value.

and here's the quote:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

from my site:
Tetsuya Nomura on: Kingdom Hearts

When abouts did they say they made all the inexplicable stuff for that reason?

I could have sworn it was said in an interview at the time that they deliberatly made things occur that couldn't have happened.

EDIT: Read an interview on your website (lol very helpful) and it turns out the interviewer mentioned the stuff that couldn't happen. I still like to think that we can take some sort of face value from the demo. After reading that I've become a bit more open minded about the title now.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I could have sworn it was said in an interview at the time that they deliberatly made things occur that couldn't have happened.
Yeah, exactly, they made things that couldn't have happened during that time (KH1) to make it clear that KH3D wasn't a remake of anything.

Radon

mofo
Yeah, exactly, they made things that couldn't have happened during that time (KH1) to make it clear that KH3D wasn't a remake of anything.

Oh wow. Reading through some of those interview, Nomura knows shit all about whats happening. Alot seems to have not been decided on. I lol at people who thought 3D would be a 3DS launch title.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh wow. Reading through some of those interview, Nomura knows shit all about whats happening. Alot seems to have not been decided on. I lol at people who thought 3D would be a 3DS launch title.
you think so? When I read the interviews, I think it shows how much Nomura does know. Especially when you read Another Report which goes into detail about the mechanics of KH's universe, and makes multiple references to BBS, Days, and Coded before any three were announced.

Radon

mofo
you think so? When I read the interviews, I think it shows how much Nomura does know. Especially when you read Another Report which goes into detail about the mechanics of KH's universe, and makes multiple references to BBS, Days, and Coded before any three were announced.

Oh I meant in relation to 3D. I just read the KH1 Ultimania and found ties to BBS which I find very impressive. I'm just not sure he knows whats going on next XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back