• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura interview in EGM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Found this on Neogaf:
EGM: The Digital Magazine

It seems to require the most recent version of Flash to read, but there's an interview with Nomura about Birth by Sleep, KH3, and the future of Kingdom Hearts. A lot of the information is repeated from recent interviews, except with professional translations.

I like how he mentions that he knows lots of adult women play the game. ^_^

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Screen Captures for the lazy! :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xenin

Banned
Is that how Nomura looks?! That's awesome. He actually looks kewl! I thought he was like a old Japanese guy... The more you know!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Nomuras hair is......

Dude I can't even get to the interview >_<

Ikkin

Bronze Member
anyone els then me who loled at the toy thing? hm? what "mature" "toys" could he mean?

You, sir, have a dirty mind. XD

He's just referring to the fact that there's no better way to make a kid want a toy is to suggest that it's really meant for people five years older than them.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You, sir, have a dirty mind. XD

He's just referring to the fact that there's no better way to make a kid want a toy is to suggest that it's really meant for people five years older than them.

I know but it was funny when they had a big text for it

Sacred X

Freshmeat
anyone els then me who loled at the toy thing? hm? what "mature" "toys" could he mean?

Lol, I knew he didn't mean that (even though it is Japan...), but it made me chuckle too. You don't hear "mature toys" very often, since "mature" usually refers to an older teen or adult, and not many toys are marketed towards them. Except...

EDIT: Although I was a little worried when he said he sacrifices time with his marriage and family. I'm hoping he wasn't being very literal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back