• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Plausible Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

4dapollos

i'm not talking about MF using time attacks, i'm talking about Luxord using time attacks

Oh :} In the intro of 358/2 shows all the organization characters and their powers and Luxord's power is the of controlling of Time.[video=youtube;NsDmxG-dI50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDmxG-dI50[/video]

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I can see you put quite a bit of thought into his theory. However, I'm going to have to disagree with it. My main reason for this being that it'll be Xehanort the apprentice that returns from the Nobody/Heartless thing, not Terra. That small details pretty much crumbles your theory. ^^;

TheMoonsDarkside

You put a lot of thought into it, but uhh...

like not trying to be mean but....

if it was Terra, and he was from the future, Why the hell does he randomly decide to try and kill aqua??

like hey, if im Terra and im time traveling and i see one of my best friends, im going to go and say hi, not freaggin pull out 2 random ass swords and start attacking her.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. You say he wanted to see his friends and himself? Well I understand he would keep his identity hidden to avoid confusion, but why would he attack them? It is not Terra, I have a feeling it is someone completely new, just like LS was for us in KH: II

Also what the hell is everyone talking about "canon" please explain!

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Yeah this is what I was thinking. You say he wanted to see his friends and himself? Well I understand he would keep his identity hidden to avoid confusion, but why would he attack them? It is not Terra, I have a feeling it is someone completely new, just like LS was for us in KH: II

lol cannon means that it happened in the story, it actually happens like vanitas sentiments isnt cannon, TAV dont really fight a vanitas look-a-like, hes just an extra boss added for fun. but MF is cannon which means in 1 point of the story TAV actually fight this guy & get their asses kicked. lol

also LS never went to the future he's simply been stuck in the keyblade graveyard for 10 (or 11) years also why woul Terra attack his friends? invalid, theory is invalid

Last edited:

Mister E

Certainly a novel way of thinking about it, but I believe Nomura has said that it would be Xehanort who is reborn after the destruction of his Heartless and Xemnas. Presumably, Terra's heart is trapped in his own body, whilst Xehanort retains control and possession of it. I am quite convinced, therefore, that MF is indeed Xehanort, travelling back in time and battling Terra, Aqua and Ven to possibly mock Terra whilst he is unable to do anything in his own body.

As for Xehanort's inability to use his Keyblade, either he simply is not able to remember ever using one in his previous body, or Terra and Eraqus' hearts are actively preventing him from using it.

xStarSeekerx

Why Luxord? i mean its too late for him, Luxord was never really a Main-ish character, infact the boss battle was kind of a joke with him.

all i can really say about MF is that there is definitely something going on with time travel 100% positive about that.

because those FRGGIN AWESOME COATS!!! are worn by Orginization 13 and they're the guys who started it. and birth by sleep happened way before the orginization was created.

my theory. Its Xemnas, using some sort of time travel to go back and try to kill Aqua for obvious reasons.

please tell me if i have flaws with my theory

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Canon means it's a confirmed fact. Like, Sora being a Keyblade wielder is canon. Sora being a Keyblade Master is not.

because those FRGGIN AWESOME COATS!!! are worn by Orginization 13 and they're the guys who started it. and birth by sleep happened way before the orginization was created.

my theory. Its Xemnas, using some sort of time travel to go back and try to kill Aqua for obvious reasons.

Organization XIII weren't the first to wear the coats. Did you not see MX at Destiny Islands in the beginning of BBS?

4dapollos

Why Luxord? i mean its too late for him, Luxord was never really a Main-ish character, infact the boss battle was kind of a joke with him.

all i can really say about MF is that there is definitely something going on with time travel 100% positive about that.

You never Know Luxord can very well be the behide the scene spearhead of the organization.

k99y77

Awards
Oh :} In the intro of 358/2 shows all the organization characters and their powers and Luxord's power is the of controlling of Time.[video=youtube;NsDmxG-dI50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDmxG-dI50[/video]
yes thats what i think it might be luxord's somebody because he is the only character that can control time.

noheartx

You put a lot of thought into it, but uhh...

like not trying to be mean but....

if it was Terra, and he was from the future, Why the hell does he randomly decide to try and kill aqua??

like hey, if im Terra and im time traveling and i see one of my best friends, im going to go and say hi, not freaggin pull out 2 random ass swords and start attacking her.

he was probably testing them. its the same thing with the Enigmatic Man (Xemnas) in KH1. He didnt want to kill sora he wanted his data so he could make a clone of him (Xion)

RoxasSoraRiku21

I don't really think MF is Xehanort but I can be wrong. he weilds 2 swords like Xemnas but thats really the only connection i see between him and Xehanort. But that one thing alone could be the main connection, kinda like Terra's hair looked like Xemnas hair. If MF is suppose to get revealed in KH3D then i don't think it is Xehanort. Then again isn't KH3D supose to change our way of looking at the KH series? Tell me if I'm wrong.

billyzanesucks

It doesn't seem like this theory has much to back it up. How and why he would go when and where he went, you're not making clear. Also, you made the same mistake that most people make when theorizing about the Mysterious Figure; you based it off of just a few moves he uses. But what slips beneath your notice is that he has EVERYBODY'S moves.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i say he is a data being that DiZ created that has the fighting styles of everyone. but i could be wrong, actually i probably am wrong, but i like the thought.

TheMoonsDarkside

i say he is a data being that DiZ created that has the fighting styles of everyone. but i could be wrong, actually i probably am wrong, but i like the thought.

Maybe it is Xemnas who combined data with himself and Luxord, cause DiZ wouldn't attack Aqua. And when you say "everyone" Only Xemnas and Luxord (time control) are hinted.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Can anyone with any positivity really declare who can and who can't control time/time travel? I didn't realize powers were limited in Kingdom Hearts, aside maybe from the Keyblade.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Can anyone with any positivity really declare who can and who can't control time/time travel? I didn't realize powers were limited in Kingdom Hearts, aside maybe from the Keyblade.

This is true. After all, Merlin from KH2 did summon a door that allowed time travel. Does that mean Merlin is an incarnation of Kingdom Hearts? Of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back