• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tips for vanitas battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

I'm currently playing as Ven and he's at level 43. I've got faith, mega flare, ars arcarum and curaga...maybe something else, can't remember. It's still a hard ish battle, so does anyone have any tips on beating him?

Oh and i'm on proud mode.

Gram

Banned
Awards
LAWL, Masablade's Video Im good friends with him.
Anyways, Or you can use the 2x Tornado + 1 hit to beat him fastest.
XD the "rock" vid is awsome you should tell him/her thanx for me.
thats what i used with ven a tornado and thunder roll.

if its the final boss vanitas i had a deck of nothing but curaga's and relied on block and counter.

O

Oberon

I beat him at level 28 on Critical Mode. If you want the absolute basic tactics, all you'll need is:

- long distance magic (firaga, blizzaga, etc)
- mine shield (helps immensely, especially for his second form at the end of the game)
- glide and guard (I used it to escape his underground attacks, guard is for bouncing his combo's back and countering)
- also aerial slam is a great move for this fight, and so are moves like blizzard edge and stun edge (both have a chance of inducing freeze/paralysis respectively). Once he finishes a move he typically leaves himself open for a brief moment, so hit him with those and follow with another combo, aerial slam or a spell.

If you do that for the entire battle, it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Then his second form is even easier. lol I did have a tiny hp bar and rather silly basic commands. Forgive the shallowness of my suggestions. lol

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
XD the "rock" vid is awsome you should tell him/her thanx for me.
thats what i used with ven a tornado and thunder roll.

if its the final boss vanitas i had a deck of nothing but curaga's and relied on block and counter.

It is a him.

he is like 13.
He was like 11 when he did Critical Mode KHIIFM Lv 1 With Kingdom Key No Damage he is truly a KH Prodigy lol.

I used Thunder with two tornados, and after the 2nd one stop i used thunder and he hit me but I still beat him, so I figure just an attack would do. xDD. x2 Tornado + One Hit works awesomely for Lv 1 and any level. xD

As for Vanitas Last battle

Use pretty much Thunder attacks, and use thunder roll, it'll stun him alot. but he is easier to take down.

Poupukeyblade

I beat Vanitas on level 33. Fill you decks full of high potions and curaga. Rely on blocks and hit Vanitas only two times when he is not doing anything and on the last part of final battle where Ven is in this dark area full of gems, use only the shoot-lock system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back