• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duel Wielding/Kairi a wielder Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
SPOILERS ALERT
Its been awhile anyway I played Birth by Sleep and wanted to bring back an overused/old theory.

KAIRI IS A KEYBLADE WIELDER, and
Dual Wielding Theory in general.

I'ma tie it all together. I like to start off by saying keyblades can remain in the realm of light (Either by their masters passing away or abandoned). Examples: Keyblade graveyard, Master Eraqus's Keyblade, Stormfall(Aqua), Starseeker(Mickey). This could explain how Roxas Dual Wields and Sora (Obtaining the Starseeker because Mickey left it with Yen Sid. Now Riku, he is seen dual wielding because he summoned Kairi's keyblade and his own. Now if you recall I'm saying you only can dual wield if you obtain a keyblade already in the realm of light. Hmmm...Aqua's keyblade??? Kairi's keyblade sure does look like Destiny's Embrace (Aqua keyblade) matter of fact it is. Connection I think so. If you didn't get it. Riku obtained Aqua's keyblade somehow and gave it to Kairi. Abandoned keyblades don't have a master. Kairi + Abandoned Keyblade = New Owner. END!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SPOILERS ALERTI'ma tie it all together. I like to start off by saying keyblades can remain in the realm of light (Either by their masters passing away or abandoned). Examples: Keyblade graveyard, Master Eraqus's Keyblade, Stormfall(Aqua), Starseeker(Mickey).

That Starseeker was just loaned to Mickey by Yen Sid. It doesn't belong to him.

This could explain how Roxas Dual Wields and Sora (Obtaining the Starseeker because Mickey left it with Yen Sid.
When Roxas defeated Xion, he awakened the ability to dual wield, as well as Ven's Keyblade. When Roxas and Sora dual wield, they use both Ven's and Sora's.

Now Riku, he is seen dual wielding because he summoned Kairi's keyblade and his own.
Again, as hilarious as it sounds, the Destiny's Embrace he summoned belongs to Apprentice Xehanort. This is because Riku was harboring Apprentice Xehanort's heart (aka Ansem SoD) within him, the heart of another wielder.

Now if you recall I'm saying you only can dual wield if you obtain a keyblade already in the realm of light. Hmmm...Aqua's keyblade??? Kairi's keyblade sure does look like Destiny's Embrace (Aqua keyblade) matter of fact it is.
Aqua's Keyblade remains in the Chamber of Repose. There's no way Riku could've found it, having no access to that chamber, and not even knowing of it's existence. And again, Kairi has yet to awaken her own Keyblade.

Connection I think so. If you didn't get it. Riku obtained Aqua's keyblade somehow and gave it to Kairi. Abandoned keyblades don't have a master. Kairi + Abandoned Keyblade = New Owner. END!
Nah...

impart

Climb The Sky
Abandoned keyblades don't have a master. Kairi + Abandoned Keyblade = New Owner. END!

so ive got a question

when terra is rescued, is he going to want his keyblade back?

what do you think is going to happen with that?

is sora gonna be like "screw you it's my keyblade now!"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so ive got a question

He'll have to pry it from the Lingering Sentiment's cold, unfeeling gauntlets first! :D
Oh wait...that didn't go so well the first time :\

impart

Climb The Sky
wait no, I mean when Terra passed on his keyblade to riku, then it went to sora. that keyblade

keybladelegacy

Website
so ive got a question

Terra's lingering spirit has his keyblade.

wait no, I mean when Terra passed on his keyblade to riku, then it went to sora. that keyblade
Yeah Terra never passed his keyblade to Riku. Just bestowed the ability of creating his own.

That Starseeker was just loaned to Mickey by Yen Sid. It doesn't belong to him.
I can live with that.
When Roxas defeated Xion, he awakened the ability to dual wield, as well as Ven's Keyblade. When Roxas and Sora dual wield, they use both Ven's and Sora's.
I don't see how that explains why the second keyblade doesnt look like the Wayward Wind.

Aqua's Keyblade remains in the Chamber of Repose. There's no way Riku could've found it, having no access to that chamber, and not even knowing of it's existence. And again, Kairi has yet to awaken her own Keyblade.
I agree but I figured someone had to have found it. I assumed Riku.

XD

Allister Rose

French Lover
sora can dual wield because he has another heart inside him. similarly to riku in kh2.

now although kairi can wield a keyblade, she does not have one of her own. riku lended it to her.

keyblade wielders can borrow other keyblade wielder's keyblade, but can't keep it permanently (unless osmething happened to that keyblade wielder).

impart

Climb The Sky
Terra didn't pass on his Keyblade then. He just gave Riku the ability to wield one.

oh. my bad

okay, ive been confused about that
thanks

whats with all this business about everyone wielding other people keyblade? lol nvm dont explain it to me XD its too complicated hahaha

keybladelegacy

Website
sora can dual wield because he has another heart inside him. similarly to riku in kh2.
That doesn't explain Riku's situation.

now although kairi can wield a keyblade, she does not have one of her own. riku lended it to her.
So was the Kingdom Key. It was lended to Sora in Riku's absence. Destiny Embrace lended to Kairi in Aqua's absence.
keyblade wielders can borrow other keyblade wielder's keyblade, but can't keep it permanently (unless osmething happened to that keyblade wielder).
Sora wasn't a keyblade wielder but was still able to wield and keep the Kingdom Key.

Allister Rose

French Lover
1.it could be argued that riku still had XH's heart inside him up until the explosion took the darkness out of him

2.whats your point?

3.he wasn't at first, but then the keyblade chose him over riku so yes, he became a full fledge keyblade wielder

keybladelegacy

Website
1.it could be argued that riku still had XH's heart inside him up until the explosion took the darkness out of him
Eh possibly but Xehanort forgot how to wield.

2.whats your point?
Aqua's keyblade can temporally be hers.

3.he wasn't at first, but then the keyblade chose him over riku so yes, he became a full fledge keyblade wielder
He still wasn't chosen to be a wielder.
Beside that you said keyblade wielders can borrow other wielders keyblade. Sora wasn't one then but he borrowed it still.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
No the reason isn't that at all Sora never obtained his own keyblade... in KH1, He was using a modified version of Ven's keyblade, but it was still his. And when Roxas was created, He was wielding the keyblade too because He was connected to Sora who was connected to Ven. either that or he had Ven's heart inside of him. And when Xion was intro'd and started using the keyblade, it was alot like the connection between Ven and Vanitas. When Roxas defeated Xion, He reclaimed the lost parts and in that instance without him having his heart wounded due to Sora's support, He obtained a second keyblade due to Ventus' full awakening and forged X-blade

Allister Rose

French Lover
Eh possibly but Xehanort forgot how to wield.

Aqua's keyblade can temporally be hers.

He still wasn't chosen to be a wielder.
Beside that you said keyblade wielders can borrow other wielders keyblade. Sora wasn't one then but he borrowed it still.
1.it doesn't matter if he forgot, riku is still the dominant one.

2.thats possible if aqua's keyblade chosen her temporarily in the same way sora temporarily chosen him.

3. you're ignoring the point. the point is his circumstance was different than kairi's. kairi merely borrowed it from riku's hand. the ekyblade originally wanted to get to riku but when it arrived he was already missing and went to sora instead.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
in KH1, He was using a modified version of Ven's keyblade, but it was still his.

No it wasn't. He took Riku's keyblade; when he reached out for him when the darkness swamped their islands, he accidentally touched Riku's light and took it.

Ven's keyblade doesn't show up until Roxas pops out the second one before he fights Riku.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
He may have stolen it from Riku but all the same, The keyblade Chose Sora because of Ven...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is everyone clear that kair has yet to get here own keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back