• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lazy way of leveling up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Ventus91

I'm sure some of you know this already but if you actiavte exp walker for any character and go into the graveyard where youf ace the tornados and after you defeat all the tornados you can put a book ontop of your analago stick on a side and your character will run in circles with exp walker activated you get +! exp per walk so leave that on all night and you should level up faster. Thought I through this out there.

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD thats a good idea for terra and his lack mickey d-linkness.
tho i'd be uneasy leaving my psp on all night.

V

Ventus91

XD thats a good idea for terra and his lack mickey d-linkness.
tho i'd be uneasy leaving my psp on all night.

you can just leave it in the charger and put a peice of paper on top of it so you don't see the light thats what I'm doing right now my Ven is level 65 and I haven't beat his story yet.

Gram

Banned
Awards
you can just leave it in the charger and put a peice of paper on top of it so you don't see the light thats what I'm doing right now my Ven is level 65 and I haven't beat his story yet.

eh the only real reason to level up is MF and my ven's at 71 so i dotn need it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everyone I know uses a rubber band instead of a book.

But thanks I guess. I don't intend on doing this though.

Then why take all of the challenge out of his final battle?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just got EXP walk through melding commands. But yeah, it's pretty awesome. It's also cool how each dodge roll done by Ventus is worth 5 EXP points so just by spamming dodge roll (which I do anyway) I'd level up quickly.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I prefer leveling up the hard way. Getting my ass kicked his worth it every once and a while.

WaveK89

It's how I leveled up Aqua because I was having the most trouble playing as her. Took forever getting an Abounding Crystal to drop from those Mandrakes in Radiant Garden.

I used tape, but my character would stop on its own sometimes even though the analog stick was still far to the left. Did some help though as I did other work.

KastleS1

Awards
This is how i broke my psp in another game.I suggest finding a spot to train.Unattentive training is very boring and cuts replay time down alot.Also if you need to level up in this game i feel sorry for you.but then again i'm stuck on lvl 1 critical mode.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
There is an EXP walker? Jesus christ, this mocks me as much as Kingdom Hearts II. At least it can be fucking disabled, but it's downright pathetic to see an ability that gives you EXP for walking. Well, at least you have to meld commands to get it.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I just got EXP walk through melding commands. But yeah, it's pretty awesome. It's also cool how each dodge roll done by Ventus is worth 5 EXP points so just by spamming dodge roll (which I do anyway) I'd level up quickly.

Really...? Are Terra's and Aqua's Air Dash and Cartwheel the same? because that'd be awesome.

And I've already beaten the whole story and are now going back to do all the extra stuff, so I just may do this (meaning leaving the analog stick up and just leaving it.)

As a side not, you can also do an Aero and a Blizzard (plus an abounding crystal.)

riku911

Every KingdomHearts game I've played almost makes me want to be lv100 under any circumstances.

*Starts wasting munnies on trying to meld for Exp Walk*

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I want to level up quick but not without playing, that's pure cheating

also by creating blackout by melding stop and Firaga I think I got exp walker (+ the right item but I don't know the name of that)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
lol I tried this out today, putting a rubber band on my analog stick and letting it sit there overnight and through the day, and my level 45 aqua grew 9 levels and almost gained a tenth level.

granted it takes a long time to level up, after just a week of not playing you can gain quite a few levels just from sleeping with your PSP on.

V

Ventus91

lol my Ven was level 36 now he's level 51 I left it on for two days.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
What is EXP walker?
it's an ability that gives you one EXP point per step you walk. So if you have something pushing your analog stick to the side your character will run in circles for as long as you leave your PSP like that, so you can gain levels without even playing the game.

and if you want to meld this ability it's magnet+aero+abounding crystal.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I'm sure some of you know this already but if you actiavte exp walker for any character and go into the graveyard where youf ace the tornados and after you defeat all the tornados you can put a book ontop of your analago stick on a side and your character will run in circles with exp walker activated you get +! exp per walk so leave that on all night and you should level up faster. Thought I through this out there.

It is things like this that start final mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back