• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small Plot Hole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Not sure if this matters, or if it is even a spoiler, but in KH2, Goofy (I think) Tells Sora that King Mickey banished Pete into another dimension.
However, in BBS, we see that it is actually Minnie that banishes Pete and Mickey never even sets foot in Disneytown during said event.
Just a kind of minor plot hole i guess

Walkway

Yeah, I lot of people have been bringing it up.

Although, Goofy isn't the most credible of sources.

Someone of royalty banished Pete to another dimension, it'd be easy for GOOFY to get that mixed up.

Arse covered. *Thumbs up*

Rexy

Bronze Member
Not sure if this matters, or if it is even a spoiler, but in KH2, Goofy (I think) Tells Sora that King Mickey banished Pete into another dimension.
However, in BBS, we see that it is actually Minnie that banishes Pete and Mickey never even sets foot in Disneytown during said event.
Just a kind of minor plot hole i guess
yes thats true, other thing that i cannot understand either is that Donald and Goofy were on Mysterious Tower on BbS and how come they don't remember it on KH2?

Neku's nobody

Remember, Goofie had no idea where the king was and all he probably heard was Pete got banished. So he assumed it was the king

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Yeah, I lot of people have been bringing it up.

Although, Goofy isn't the most credible of sources.

Someone of royalty banished Pete to another dimension, it'd be easy for GOOFY to get that mixed up.

Arse covered. *Thumbs up*
Well, actually, acording to the journal, Goofy is actually more perceptive than most ppl

And to Rexy, they don't remember it because the interior layout is different, although I don't know why they don't recognize the outside

CreativeGenius13

Perhapse Yen Sid has numerious towers? Or this tower was distroyed and they thought that Yen Sid had died? Thus their surpise that Yen Sid lived in the TT tower?

bigbadcloud

that may be true but they did not know about the keyblade in kh1 and in bbs they doand what about them seeing roxas in the photo ad hem seeing ven did some one erase there memorys

CreativeGenius13

If you think about it, Ven was a very small miniscule aspect of their life, it's would be extremly easy to forget his face, Espicaly since they never saw more of Roxas other then that photo.

I think Donald and Goofy's amasement was more at the fact that Sora was weilding two keyblades, not the keyblade.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Disney Town in general had a stupid plot in BBS. I swear they could've done a MUUUUCH better job.
this^ the pete thing just proves it.
i wouldve rather done without, the command board adn racing was plenty min games for me. (hates fruit ball and icecream beat)

WaveK89

Edit: skyfoxx corrected me on this. Disregard.

I believed the words Goofy used was "His Majesty" banished him to another dimension. I suppose that can either mean King Mickey or Queen Minnie. Of course, people are more likely to connect with Mickey rather than Minnie.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i like the games...if it had to go or stay i would've chosen stay. they could've done it better, but i don't have too many complaints about it.

as for pete getting bannished he wasn't there to see it, so he must've heard about it and assumed it was mickey who did it, not minnie.

Z

Zulkir

And he got banished for being hungry for ice-cream(that friendship prize or whatever). A simple weight-loss camp would have sufficed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
And he got banished for being hungry for ice-cream(that friendship prize or whatever). A simple weight-loss camp would have sufficed.
that's not it, it looked like it was happening for a while. the contest was to show the people who they thouht were popular, but pete basically didn't care for the people who voted for him. hence him "stepping on people's hearts".

minnie banished him not because of ice cream but because he was hurting people's heart.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I believed the words Goofy used was "His Majesty" banished him to another dimension. I suppose that can either mean King Mickey or Queen Minnie. Of course, people are more likely to connect with Mickey rather than Minnie.

No it wouldn't. "His Majesty" means it's a king while "Her Majesty" would mean it's a queen.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Edit: skyfoxx corrected me on this. Disregard.

I believed the words Goofy used was "HIS Majesty" banished him to another dimension. I suppose that can either mean King Mickey or Queen Minnie. Of course, people are more likely to connect with Mickey rather than Minnie.

Key word HIS Minnie is a girl

Relix

A traveler
Awards
And it didn't even seem to me like it was a dramatic banishment. It was a freakin time out.

They could have done better with Disney Town's plot. The games were fine but have some sort of idk some sort of pete scheme that would hurt everyone physically and stomp on their hearts, making his banishment a little more justified.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
if minnie got abducted by him and we got some more action,and then we face him
now that wouldve been better

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
that may be true but they did not know about the keyblade in kh1 and in bbs they doand what about them seeing roxas in the photo ad hem seeing ven did some one erase there memorys

Actually they did. The first thing they say when they meet Sora is actually: "The keyblade!".
Remember? In Traverse Town, just before the boss battle. They fall from the sky, landing on Sora? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back