• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is the Absent Silhouette ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

natu133

I can't find the absent silhouette for vanitas :\ anyone know where it is? i've completed all 3 stories but not the final episode yet.

V

Ventus91

I can't find the absent silhouette for vanitas :\ anyone know where it is? i've completed all 3 stories but not the final episode yet.

did you get all the xenhort reports from all three characters yet?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You need to complete Final Episode. Then return to the Keyblade Graveyard and go to the Badlands.

V

Ventus91

for all three characters? Terra Aqua Ven? because after that then it will ask you to save the game so you can do the final episode and after you beat Terranort with Aqua you can go to the keyblade graveyard and face Vanitas LS

natu133

yeah, i've got the final episode unlocked, just I haven't actually beaten terranort in it yet. So once i do that the badlands will become availble? okay...time to grind then :\

Allister Rose

French Lover
not to be nick picky...but he isn't a absent silhouette. he's called vanitas remnant and described as vanitas lingering spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back