• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
My impression so far is how I feel its more like the kh1 combat system but revamped a bit, its pretty cool. Im at the Enchanted Dominion lvl and wow the puzzle in the dungeon was fun as heck but i was wondering the whole time "how the heck am im gonna pass this? xD"

KH1 combat system? o_0
First I've heard someone say that. People keep comparing it to Chain of Memories.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
I just finished Ventus' story on Critical mode and guess what? I only got 27% of the reports... Bleh, I'm gonna have to go back and do it all over again... I'm starting Aqua on Proud now (since I've heard that you can play either Proud or Critical to get the Secret Movie easier together) and I'll probably start another Ventus story on Beginner and get to Disney Town, then finish Aqua, then start+finish Terra, just to see the Million Dollar Dream award thing as Ventus. I saw a screenshot of Ventus' face when he got it... Priceless. I barely ever used Dlinks... I used Aqua three times just to heal myself... Sigh, funny times.

Critical Mode was pretty easy. Although my time on it was very high (I'm not even going to say it) and I got stuck on three bosses, the treeant, Mickey+Ventus against Vanitas, and the final boss Vanitas, it was pretty simple as Ven. I couldn't go through Aqua for the life of me, and I'm horrible at slow characters, so I didn't even try Terra (plus he's my least fave of the Keybladers). And I got the PSP bundle for this game. So, I haven't even played a PSP before (other than Star Wars on my bro's psp, like, 3 times-less than a half an hour all together). I had to get used to the controls but it was pretty easy...

Maverick E.S

Virus
omg, Aqua Im horrible with her right now. Im leveling up on her first level and my gawd those bunny looking unversed always got me. Its taken me forever to get to level 9 because its so ridiculous how little damage she does. Is it me or did the programmers like slow down there reaction time for guard? Cause I couldve sworn it was easier in the other games...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just now finished watching the Final Episode and Blank points... dang it all, why does Blank Points keep getting me emotional?! I absolutely love the ending to the Final Episode and Blank points... they're just perfect.

Allister Rose

French Lover
not me...i lend BBS to my friend since shes going to go in a few months and i wanted her to see the ending. she unlocked it faster than i thoguht and aqua's and Terra's VA kind of flopped in the end. the only thing i liked was when she said "Sora" in the end which isn't saying much. i'm going to play ven's story soon once she is done playing

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just now finished watching the Final Episode and Blank points... dang it all, why does Blank Points keep getting me emotional?! I absolutely love the ending to the Final Episode and Blank points... they're just perfect.

Same here. They're both so extraordinary. They're sad, but the hopeful feeling they leave behind can be so overwhelming sometimes.

Allister Rose

French Lover
all of them had cliffhangers, because they weren't the true ending (last episode was more of the true ending)

Lord_Zexion

I was so excited while watching both, I began laughing like an idiot. Realization had come. I realized a lot of things and made a lot of links with the other games... but even more questions arose... I really think the endings of BBS are something... and BBS is the best Kingdom Hearts up to now. I'm eager to play Re:Coded and the newly annonced '3D'.

Nah cause we know what's next for him, sorta....Lingering Sentiment match, so we assume he just sits there until then.

I don't get why he was fighting just fine, and then he suddenly freezes though.

I think he freezes because only his 'soul' remains in his armor, thus he's not supposed to have a 'will' of his own, I think. Defeating Xehanort was more like an obsession that remained in him, so he did. And when he fight against Sora, if I remember correctly, he mistakens him for Xehanort...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think he freezes because only his 'soul' remains in his armor, thus he's not supposed to have a 'will' of his own, I think. Defeating Xehanort was more like an obsession that remained in him, so he did. And when he fight against Sora, if I remember correctly, he mistakens him for Xehanort...

I've said this a few times already, but dang it, just making your text white doesn't hide it at all. That's why we have spoiler tags.

[ spoilers ]-insert text here[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags.

Anyways, the Lingering Sentiment is very literally Terra's lingering sentiments. But no, he doesn't mistaken Sora for Xehanort himself, but a trick sent by him.

Lord_Zexion

I've said this a few times already, but dang it, just making your text white doesn't hide it at all. That's why we have spoiler tags.

[ spoilers ]-insert text here[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags.

Anyways, the Lingering Sentiment is very literally Terra's lingering sentiments. But no, he doesn't mistaken Sora for Xehanort himself, but a trick sent by him.

I'll keep that in mind...

And thanks for the info. It proves me right on half of what I said anyway.

Maverick E.S

Virus
KH1 combat system? o_0
First I've heard someone say that. People keep comparing it to Chain of Memories.

I just felt that way because of the moves you can do on the command board were like a better version of using "Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, etc" Remember how in the first game you had to be a certain distance to use it one? This one you just unlock it and just choose it. Thats what I meant lol.

Right now I'm Aqua going through Enchanted Dominion, level 12 on Proud Mode. I had to level up that high just to not be killed with each friggen combo o.o Those bunny unversed were stone cold killers >.< I'm hoping now I'm at this level things will be a bit smooth, probably not xD. I enjoyed playing as Ven on proud though Vanitas gave me a hard time because I never used a strategy beating him LOL I would keep hitting him forgetting about his disappearing slash move. Aqua at first was OMG weak literally peeling away health, and I can barely get a chance to block for crap. Not sure why though, I had much more ease in the past games. After leveling her up though its been fun

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nah cause we know what's next for him, sorta....Lingering Sentiment match, so we assume he just sits there until then.

I don't get why he was fighting just fine, and then he suddenly freezes though.

That's not what I mean.

What I mean is that... the game never really explained Lingering Sentiment or how it works. All Xehanort said was that it was "his mind resisting" but that's not a very good explanation. On top of that, why did Terra's armor fight Xehanort? It was to get his body back, right? Well, if that's so, how come when he defeats Xehanort he just kneels down instead of, you know, getting his body back? And Kingdom Hearts closing just seemed to be weird as there didn't seem to be much of a reason for it to disappear. And the ending in general was just weird...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Right now I'm Aqua going through Enchanted Dominion, level 12 on Proud Mode. I had to level up that high just to not be killed with each friggen combo o.o Those bunny unversed were stone cold killers >.<

Yeah, the bunnies are terrible. Just wait until the Mandrakes come up. Then it's all aboard the RAEG train xD

I'm hoping now I'm at this level things will be a bit smooth, probably not xD. I enjoyed playing as Ven on proud though Vanitas gave me a hard time because I never used a strategy beating him LOL I would keep hitting him forgetting about his disappearing slash move. Aqua at first was OMG weak literally peeling away health, and I can barely get a chance to block for crap. Not sure why though, I had much more ease in the past games. After leveling her up though its been fun

Aqua destroys everything once you get the more powerful magicks. It's seriously amazing.

Lord_Zexion

It's been a while since I had this 'playing KH1' feeling. This time it was 10x better though. I love the battle system, since it was very adaptable to the fighting styles of every character.

About the plot... as always, answering a lot of question, but causing a lot of questions to surface. I love that way of doing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back