• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Fighting Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomitchymitch

It shows that when MX was training Ven, he wouldn't give into darkness. MX was training him against NeoShadows though.
I thought that Xeahenort the Apprentice was the one who discovered the heartless. So why would there be Neoshadows in the prequal?

Idk, maybe I missed something, or maybe I'm an idiot. But if anyone knows the answer, it would be appreciated. thanks:)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Heartless have always existed ever since darkness was in people's hearts (basically they always existed) except they were much more rare back then and they weren't called "Heartless", they were just beings of darkness. Xehanort the Apprentice was the one who ended up creating Emblem Heartless but purebloods have always existed.

CreativeGenius13

^What was said above.

They also haven't escaped the realm of Dark (except the hartless that are presumably in Radient Garden Castle's basement.) and invaded the other worlds.

Almost ever Heartless we fight through out the series is Emblem and no Pureblood.

Emblems have the Heartless insignia on them (Ansem Seeker of Darkness is exempt from this rule. His true self created the Emblems so that's why he has an Emblem of his Heartless form.)

Pure Blood:

(Mega/Giga) Shadow
Shadow Sora
Dark Ball
Invisable
Orcus
Bit Sniper
Neo-Shadow
Nova-Shadow
Gargoyle Knight
Gargoyle Warrior
(Massive) Posessor
Darkside
Dark Follower
Shadow Stalker
Dark Thorn
Ansem: Seeker of Darkness

All the Rest are Emblems

Dowhax

Bronze Member
It's funny how in kh2 that Yen Sid states the heartless numbers dwindled, but you fight more heartless than nobodies in the game. Why is that?

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's funny how in kh2 that Yen Sid states the heartless numbers dwindled, but you fight more heartless than nobodies in the game. Why is that?

because all the heartless sora defeated didn't return to become heartless. so that's why yen side their numbers lowered, but that doesn't mean their completely gone

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I know they are not completely gone, I just figured that we would have fought more Nobodies instead of more heartless. The only time you fight nobodies are in Twilight Town and TWTNW I believe.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know they are not completely gone, I just figured that we would have fought more Nobodies instead of more heartless. The only time you fight nobodies are in Twilight Town and TWTNW I believe.
(radiant gardens too) actually there were nobodies in some worlds too unfortunately they weren't there permanently. still, nobodies were always few in numbers due to them needed to have a strong heart turn into a heartless.

still, nobodies were always few in numbers due to them needed to have a strong heart turn into a heartless.

Nobodies are born when ever a heartless is born in the RoL it's just that you need a strong heart in order to keep your human form and maintain your memories.

But about the heartless topic. The RoL and the RoD coexist with each other and when a person is born in the RoL a Pureblood heartless is born in the RoD because they have darkness in their hearts.It's that heartless didn't exist in the RoL at that time, you needed a being with the power of Darkness to summon them. XtA created Emblem heartless.

A

Artorius Rex

The Purebloods always existed. Just in the Realm of Darkness until Xehanort screwed around.

Gram

Banned
Awards
as its been said heartless have always existed it wasnt til the apprentices and diz's experiments (which resulted in emblems) that they got to be such a problem.

you have to remember nobodies are born sole from a strong hearted person turning heartless plus they work in a organized (no pun intended) manner.

actually there were quite a few pureblood heartless in kh1....most of them were emblem
i'd say that had largely having to do with ansem and DTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back