• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A pretty cool battle but who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

Sora has skill but who would be better,ven or sora.for me its pretty hard.maybe ven has the upper hand because he faster but sora could use reflaga.idk tell me what you think.
s1smackdown

Sadie808

Sora because he`s the main character!
and Sora defeated um Ansem, Xemnas Lingering Sentiment sh*t alot of guys!

ahhh but we all know who can whoop sora & Ven!!! lmao

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dowhax

Bronze Member
99.9% goes to sora the other .1% isn't there becuase Sora can be a dimwit sometimes. Or should I make that 99.7% of Sora winning.

Xenin

Banned
I'll say what I always say when I get this type of question: Matter's who's game it was and who I get to play as XD.
Anyway Sora for sure. he beat Roxas..who kinda in a way had some same abilities. And Sora knows a lil more magic....

And as for LS....he's unbeatable so.....

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Sora would win. he is better and more well rounded.... i dont really see ven as one of the toughest fighter in the series. i think riku might be able to take him

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm... I dunno. A lot of you guys are saying "Sora! Sora! Sora!" but keep in mind that some of Sora's abilities COME FROM VENTUS. If you take Ventus away, Sora loses those abilities. In that scenario, it's hard to say but I think Ventus would win for the sake that he's actually been trained by 2 masters.

tenchi ryu

Sora without any doubt.....In fact....I bet Ven is equal to end KH1/KHcom Sora.
Hmm... I dunno. A lot of you guys are saying "Sora! Sora! Sora!" but keep in mind that some of Sora's abilities COME FROM VENTUS. If you take Ventus away, Sora loses those abilities.

I feel this was the case UNTIL the moment in KH 1 were Sora took the keyblade back from riku. Riku's heart was stronger than ven's, but sora after going through the game strengthened his heart to the point the keyblade chose HIS own heart not Vens. This would tie in with Sora being able to dual wield and Sora still being able to wield despite Ven's heart being in roxas

Sadie808

who would win you ask?

bruce-lee-2-sized.jpg

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sora without any doubt.....In fact....I bet Ven is equal to end KH1/KHcom Sora.

You're saying THIS is equal to KH1/KHCOM Sora?!

ventuswingbladez.jpg

"Feckless Neophyte."

I feel this was the case UNTIL the moment in KH 1 were Sora took the keyblade back from riku. Riku's heart was stronger than ven's, but sora after going through the game strengthened his heart to the point the keyblade chose HIS own heart not Vens. This would tie in with Sora being able to dual wield and Sora still being able to wield despite Ven's heart being in roxas
Um... what? It was NEVER said "Riku's heart is stronger than Ven's" you're just making bullcrap up now.
And I know the keyblade chose Sora... that doesn't excuse the fact that Sora does borrow some of Ven's skills and duel wielding is a good example of that. And what about his other awesome abilities that have nothing to do with Ventus? They come from: You guessed it! His friends.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Trinity Limit Pwned everybody in kh1/com. Salvation is the same thing as Trinity Limit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel this was the case UNTIL the moment in KH 1 were Sora took the keyblade back from riku. Riku's heart was stronger than ven's,

Wait, when was that established?

but sora after going through the game strengthened his heart to the point the keyblade chose HIS own heart not Vens.

The two were merged together

Trinity Limit Pwned everybody in kh1/com. Salvation is the same thing as Trinity Limit.

Then what's the KH1 equivalent of a BBS Trinity Limit? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back