• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
omg gaiz i wanna fight the whale so ill pay 50 bucks to do so.

inb4humanesociety

K

keyboy95

love the trailer, it looks rather interesting. I hope they gives this to the US but i think its highly unlikely.

Hey, taping in a closed theatre might be stealing, but it's stealing for the ~people~
Always gotta say who owns it (Square and the Mouse), and it's just common courtesy to make it obvious when you weren't the one who recorded it either.

Found one that hasn't been deleted yet~
KH13.com
Aw, dude, I wasn't talking about that... :/

I was referring to the bitch-slap fest between the sites when it comes to crediting shit. And truth is, KHI always does this: They always take something from somewhere else, credit someone else all the way out there, then accuse their own original source for stealing from them...

No offense to anyone who works here...(that generally means that YES, I DO intend to offend anyone who works here), but KHInsider is fully well known throughout the community for senselessly starting shit and drama because....! Well...because...they're bored? :/ I dunno...

State

Awards
I have two opinions concerning the fight with the Amored Figure:

1.) It takes place before Terra goes to the Keyblade Graveyard.
and...
2.) It's just an arena battle that uses Land of Departure as the stage and Eraqus' supposed Lingering Spirit is the boss for the last round.

O

Oberon

I am very tempted to buy the FM... but, the new features look so minuscule. I might as well just watch the boss battle on youtube or something.

I was referring to the bitch-slap fest between the sites when it comes to crediting shit. And truth is, KHI always does this: They always take something from somewhere else, credit someone else all the way out there, then accuse their own original source for stealing from them...

No offense to anyone who works here...(that generally means that YES, I DO intend to offend anyone who works here), but KHInsider is fully well known throughout the community for senselessly starting shit and drama because....! Well...because...they're bored? :/ I dunno...
khi evil empire

testify!!!###!!1@!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have two opinions concerning the fight with the Amored Figure:

1.) It takes place before Terra goes to the Keyblade Graveyard.
and...
2.) It's just an arena battle that uses Land of Departure as the stage and Eraqus' supposed Lingering Spirit is the boss for the last round.

Both possible...I think it might just be Eraqus' Lingering Sentiment unless some info was released that I don't know about. Also, I agree with your second point. It is probably an arena battle or something because Land of Departure already has a secret boss.

Also Science Vessel, I'm not gonna start an argument, but you did say that you mean to offend the people, at least how I took it you did.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Your post is very odd. To my knowledge, when KHI finds some form of news from a different source, they original poster of the source is credited. And you say 'No offense to anyone who works here..' yet you mean to that you 'DO intend to offend anyone who works here'?

It looks like you just want to take this thread off-topic, and try to bash at the forums I happily connect to and post on. People don't start 'drama and shit...Well..because...they're bored?'. Trolls do that because they're bored, and the KHI Staff bans the random internet trolls that troll in order to disrupt threads almost immediately.

I like my happy land of KHI.

But, getting back onto topic:

Yeah, it could be Eraqus, though I haven't seen him in the Armor, but that could be possible, considering it's a FM.

Xenin

Banned
That Ven scene is new. Where he says," Firends...forever."....And it's in english...WTH!

Allister Rose

French Lover
That Ven scene is new. Where he says," Firends...forever."....And it's in english...WTH!

actually i'm prettty sure that was in the first japanese one too.......i'm not there yet on ven, but i'm sure it's in there

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I thought the Monstro level looked particularly interesting.
Is it a new world or just in the Mirage Arena? I can't remember correctly.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I thought the Monstro level looked particularly interesting.
Is it a new world or just in the Mirage Arena? I can't remember correctly.

well it appears to be mirage arena considering ventus and aqua are in armor along terra.

O

Oberon

In the Xehanort reports, Xehanort talks about how Eraqus has them wear armor to travel between worlds to "protect" each other from lingering darkness. There's probably some valuable info in those reports, fyi

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
But just wait Key to Truth... how come his keyblade is entirely different?? We can't definitely say for sure it's Eraqus's Lingering Sentiment...even if it's his armor.. idk Could it possibly be like Terra's case like how Terra had Ends of the Earth instead of Earthshaker?? just laying it out there y'kno ^^

IMO, that was for consistency, since in KH2:FM, Terra's LS had Ends of The Earth in the fight. So they wanted it to stay that way.

But, an Eraqus Sentiment fight....nice, too bad it's only for the FM, since I'm not importing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back