• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
He is Eraqus in his armor, that's for sure. Take a look at this pic.
P5Ukc.jpg

Lol, I dunno if this was mentioned before...but that isn't "Ven's new keyblade."

It just looks darker cause of the crappy camera quality. :p

If you look at the details and keychain, it's still the Wayward Wind.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Don't feel like reading the whole thread, but I assume this is Eraqus' lingering spirit (because it looks like it's taking place at the destroyed LoD, and Eraqus died before LoD was destroyed, meaning if Eraqus was there he'd need to be a LS), and he's another secret boss exclusive to BBSFM. The battle seems to take place in LoD, so I'm not sure how that will work out considering you also fight MF there.

unless you only fight him in the secret episode

EDIT:whoops, spoilers

Last edited:

washi95

1. It shows how Terra got Eraqus' heart.
I'm pretty sure Terra got his heart afterThe battle with Eraqus in his story. Straight after his body starts to fade he falls into Terras arms, at that point he got Eraqus's heart.

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

But just wait Key to Truth... how come his keyblade is entirely different?? We can't definitely say for sure it's Eraqus's Lingering Sentiment...even if it's his armor.. idk Could it possibly be like Terra's case like how Terra had Ends of the Earth instead of Earthshaker?? just laying it out there y'kno ^^
He is Eraqus in his armor, that's for sure. Take a look at this pic.
P5Ukc.jpg

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
╬ProperArtist╬;5280234 said:

:/

You need to put something like

Video was recorded and rendered by HEARTSTATION.ORG.
All contents of the video belong to their respective copyright owners, including Square Enix, Disney, and their subsidiaries.

in the summary. Especially the heartstation.org part, cause that's kinda offputting, stealing other people's videos without credit.

edit: it's been deleted anyway lol

:/

You need to put something like

Video was recorded and rendered by HEARTSTATION.ORG.
All contents of the video belong to their respective copyright owners, including Square Enix, Disney, and their subsidiaries.

in the summary. Especially the heartstation.org part, cause that's kinda offputting, stealing other people's videos without credit.

edit: it's been deleted anyway lol
Welcome to KHInsider. Where shit gets stolen, then is claimed to have been stolen by the thieves themselves... ^^;;

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome to KHInsider. Where shit gets stolen, then is claimed to have been stolen by the thieves themselves... ^^;;

Hey, taping in a closed theatre might be stealing, but it's stealing for the ~people~
Always gotta say who owns it (Square and the Mouse), and it's just common courtesy to make it obvious when you weren't the one who recorded it either.

Found one that hasn't been deleted yet~
KH13.com

washi95

Perhaps i'm just seeing things, but at about 53 in the trailer when Ven uses Pete D-Link it looks like there's a recolored version of the Wild Bruiser Unversed. Maybe they decided to include them in Birth By Sleep Final Mix like they did for KH1 Final Mix.
Awww, it's bee taken down...
The one in the post above you is still working. ^_^

Lonelyness21

Awards
The one in the post above you is still working. ^_^

Oh hey I didn't see that link, thanks! :3

EDIT: After watching that trailer, I'm not really all that mad about this anymore. All it seems to have is the Monstro stage in Mirage Arena and what I'm guessing will be one of, if not, the only thing in the "Secret Episode" being the Eraqus Armor fight [And if it turns out not to be Eraqus... Then I dunno why they made him so similar]

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so are we fightingt another lingering sentimetn/nobody thing
erqus heart is in terra? makes me think whats the difference between a nobody and a sentimen. he proably had a strong will' we cant see what keyblade he has would he have a different keyblade, im no sure when the battle takes place so aqua may or may not have his old keyblade, i wonder is aqua will be albe to use erqus keyblade in the fm

magi

I noticed that in the video when Ven is shown to drive Pete's car a recolored wild bruiser i shown too, black with red cuffs.So...the Unversed were recolored in Final Mix like the Heartless in the other Final Mix...

FinalKingdmBlade

i'm less excited about this now =/ i mean if its released state side then i'll probably get it, but i'm not going out of my way to import it, even if i do get clouds kh look in dissidia duodecim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back