• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM mirage arena has a MONSTRO stage + ventus new keyblade + other general info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
KH Birth By Sleep Final Mix Details Revealed! - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

The BBSFM trailer showed Terra fighting Monstro and Eraqus in full armor. Ven had a new Keyblade,like his original but darker colored.

tech site Engadget took that shows what looks like a Mirage Arena battle inside Montsro:
bbsfm01.jpg

The release month is January 2011 for Japan
–There is a new armored character (A/N: Another secret boss!?!?!?!)
–There will be even more new content on top of the new content that the NA and EU versions had
–Cloud in Duodecim 012 can unlock a new costume by purchasing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix and using the code to unlock his original Kingdom Hearts costum

Last edited by a moderator:

Radar

Bronze Member
I never really liked playing in monstros stage in kh and CoM. Do they think they put out a FM because all the japanese kids were bitchin that our game was more win than theirs?

Whats the point theres hardly anything effin new (the only thing I care about is the amoured chareceter)

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think the goods in this game is the new Armoured character, one thing is for shure, its a Character from the BBS or before, cronologicaly, because from there to the front the armours were not seen again

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i hope when i get back home there pic of armored chracter is out i cant wait for it

Dowhax

Bronze Member
It might be Eraqus' LS or just a random character that is random. This game has way to many secret bosses that shouldn't be in the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As long as:

-Eraqus isn't playable
-There is no Monstro world

I won't be mad...this new character is mysterious, but I doubt he will play a very large role, because if he did, he would have been in the main story. It would be cool to fight Eraqus with all characters though.

*_Riku_*

So let me get this straight.

Japanese Kids are bitching because in the first time ever we have a better Game then them and the extra bitching is because its Kingdom Hearts? Dude they get everything better then us there like the very first people to get to see the crap and have a better version. So mainly the japanease are bitching about us getting a better KH so Nomura made a new BBS thats a FM. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Edit: It's stupid monstaro isn't a world but a stage? Isn't it inside a whales mouth? Wtf I mean seriously how can you go inside a whales mouth xD I know its a game and everything. And Eraqus is that valuable I wouldn't care if i could fight him or not. If he brings a bigger badder cool looking keyblade in the factor i might be upset.

kupo1121

Awards
So let me get this straight.

Japanese Kids are bitching because in the first time ever we have a better Game then them and the extra bitching is because its Kingdom Hearts? Dude they get everything better then us there like the very first people to get to see the crap and have a better version. So mainly the japanease are bitching about us getting a better KH so Nomura made a new BBS thats a FM. Correct me if I'm wrong?

I don't think he made it because of the JPN kids "complaining." He makes FM's of all the main games, and clearly Bbs is a main game.

kupo1121

Awards
Well it has happened before if i'm not mistaken. Anyways as long as its coming to the US to >.> I'll take back my comment xD

Doubt it, but with PSN, it is a possibility finally for KH considering it never was in the past, so we'll see if they take advantage of it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't think he made it because of the JPN kids "complaining." He makes FM's of all the main games, and clearly Bbs is a main game.

But Nomura has denied the fact of a BBSFM for a while now.

Now he is just lie LOLOJK GAIZ FM FOR U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back