• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening the Door, and the Next World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It's been said throughout the Kingdom Hearts games that Sora will be the one to open the Door to the Light.

In Birth by Sleep, Xehanort mentions in his reports that the one who opens the Door will create the Next World.

This suggests that, in the end, Sora will bring about the creation of the Next World. But what, exactly, is the Next World? Would opening the Door re-establish the order from before the Keyblade War, when there were no barriers separating the hearts of all the worlds, restore the Light to the World, and reconnect the hearts of all the worlds once and for all? And, if that happened, is it possible that the Heartless could be destroyed permanently?

...and, if that happened, and the Next World is essentially Kingdom Hearts Heaven... how would they possibly keep making sequels? XD

Radar

Bronze Member
I don't know, They have around 20 years of the game story where almos nothing happened.

Can you explain the 20 years thing?

For OP, at the beginning of birth by sleep, after ven connects his heart with sora, he says "We'll open the door." The door of darkness was shut, right? The door to light is...kingdom hearts? Or whats inside Kingdom Hearts, all those trapped souls. I think so at least. One would think that opening the door would set everything right, so I dont know how more games are gonna kept getting made. I wish they just ended it at effen KH3 I mean cmon, its a trilogy yet it consits of 9 games (exclduing final mixes and stuff)

And then we get a whole nother saga, and then maybe another one after that.
t

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
It's also stated that whoever opens the door is "reborn as something far greater than human".
And then we have like...3 ways to get to Kingdom Hearts, but only the X-Blade opens the "true" one.

So we have that fact, we have the fact Xehanort's nuts and wants "balance" but also uses everything like a pawn, and that Sora is to save the day/everyone/etc.

Hmmm...this could be very interesting.

Wait until the next Saga. :D
(Oh please just be two sagas. Dx There's only so much Disney/plotline they have/can use!!!)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
It's also stated that whoever opens the door is "reborn as something far greater than human".
And then we have like...3 ways to get to Kingdom Hearts, but only the X-Blade opens the "true" one.
Actually, opening the door to KH with the keyblade of heart will reveal the "true" KH as well, though sometimes the game makes it sound like you have to collect all the hearts of the worlds first. Using the X-Blade just brings KH to you and completes it. Only Xemnas' Heart of All Men was actually false.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Actually, opening the door to KH with the keyblade of heart will reveal the "true" KH as well, though sometimes the game makes it sound like you have to collect all the hearts of the worlds first. Using the X-Blade just brings KH to you and completes it. Only Xemnas' Heart of All Men was actually false.

Was it now? Hmm...
All I remember is that the Keyblade of Hearts came after the worlds reassembled into the fragments they are today. Oh, I just reread it. I see now...hmmm...interesting.
Wanna bet you need both in the end? xD
KH3 is going to be so twisted at this rate. I'm just gonna go with the flow. xD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Door to Light was opened at the end of KH2...
"The Door" MX talks of is Kingdom Hearts.
Door to Light =\= Kingdom Hearts.
If DtL did = Kingdom Hearts, then the worlds would have restored at the end of KH2.
They didn't.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
...and, if that happened, and the Next World is essentially Kingdom Hearts Heaven... how would they possibly keep making sequels? XD
That's why it's called the "endgame" scenario. It would be the end of the series.

Absolute

Yea, that got confusing as I thought that was the same Kingdom hearts that was behind the door in KHI....and KH was a heart-shaped moon.

Actually, did they ever said how Xemnas created it? I know the hearts freed from heartless went to it, but why? Was there something pulling them there?

CreativeGenius13

Well, It was roughly about 15+ years before BBS that the Kayblade Wars take place because Terra, Ventus, and Aqua don't really seem to know anything about it, other wise they would have memories of it.

Then there are the 10 years between BBS and KH where Malificent was out doing her thing which is the only real big plot thing in those 10 years other then Radient Garden's Distruction and Org. XIII's begining.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, It was roughly about 15+ years before BBS that the Kayblade Wars take place because Terra, Ventus, and Aqua don't really seem to know anything about it, other wise they would have memories of it.

Then there are the 10 years between BBS and KH where Malificent was out doing her thing which is the only real big plot thing in those 10 years other then Radient Garden's Distruction and Org. XIII's begining.

The keyblade war was not 15 years before BBS, if it was then MX and Eraqus would have been in the war and obviously they were not. The keyblade war was something that has been passed down to keyblade wielders for many generations.

The war took place anywhere from hundreds of years before BBS to Thousands of years to possibly longer. No one alive today was apart of the war.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
That's why it's called the "endgame" scenario. It would be the end of the series.

Well, that would mean that Sora opening the Door would have to wait until after the Xehanort saga was over, which is possible, but doesn't really feel right, for some reason. XD;

No, the Keyblade War didn't take place anywhere near the same time frame as Birth by Sleep. It happened so long ago that it's basically just a legend - I'd assume thousands of years in the past.

And, because of that, the amount of time that passed before Birth by Sleep is really quite irrelevant. Xehanort was the one who started things moving, because his body was dying and he wanted a new one so he'd have the time needed to test out his theories - and he didn't come up with his plan for that until not long before he started training Ven.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, that would mean that Sora opening the Door would have to wait until after the Xehanort saga was over, which is possible, but doesn't really feel right, for some reason. XD;
If he opens it, that's what's going to happen. It really will probably be the very last act in the series.

billyzanesucks

The freaking series is called Kingdom Hearts. I can't imagine what they would do after that happened.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Whose to say MX isn't as old as the Keyblade War? What if he's been keeping himself eternal by going into a whole bunch of bodies just so he can live? I mean, I know it sounds farfetched, but it's obvious the guy loves to penetrate men and make them feel dirty and have to do what he says.

I kinda do hope the series ends with Sora, I just don't really see what they are going to do for another series, unless the other series is going to be about the Keyblade War.

Radar

Bronze Member
Right at the beginning of KH Mickey tells Sora "you are the one who will open the door." Right? Its only proper the end KH3 like that.

They keep dragging it on, but wtf are they gonna do with a whole new saga.

Rexy

Bronze Member
wasn't the door oppened in the end of KHII?
I thought that Sora would oppen the Door to Light

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Right at the beginning of KH Mickey tells Sora "you are the one who will open the door." Right? Its only proper the end KH3 like that.

I don't think the one whose talking to Sora in kh1 without the voice is Mickey. I actually now believe it's Ven, since Ven is in Sora's heart.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I don't think the one whose talking to Sora in kh1 without the voice is Mickey. I actually now believe it's Ven, since Ven is in Sora's heart.
yeah thats right, if it was Mickey how could he talk to another's heart, i thought the only person with that "power" was Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back