• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Ahh, oh well. This was expected as well.

I wonder if they will throw in the Jungle Book world since they left the unused content in there.

EDIT: Since Monstro would make little sense story-wise, I'm gonna jump the gun and assume that's a pic of the Jungle Book world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahh, oh well. This was expected as well.

I wonder if they will throw in the Jungle Book world since they left the unused content in there.

EDIT: Since Monstro would make little sense story-wise, I'm gonna jump the gun and assume that's a pic of the Jungle Book world.

Um, that looks nothing like anything we'd see in the Jungle Book, so I'd have to say no to that.

And the fact this is the Mirage Arena. Nothing has to fit story wise to be in MA.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you buy BBS Final Mix, you get a code to download a KH costume for Cloud in Dissidia.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Right, I'd just like to point out that the PSP is region free, and beyond that, if you've already played BBS once, playing the imported version won't be too difficult.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
I totally had a feeling it would happen. xD
Eh.
Not interested in buying it.
New scenes/etc. I'll look up online. c:
My money is being saved for Re:Coded, a 3DS, KH: 3D, a PS3, and Versus XIII. x.x; As well as college. Dx
Besides I don't need two copies. :p

Dark Wing

Awards
i'll probably wait a few years before even considering importing it like i did with KH 1+2. just got those, gonna start playing them once i finish my critical run on bbs :p

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I wonder what else there's going to be added watch the new armored guy is some dude Vanitas fights and... you play vanitas.... wait that'd be boring.

Lol Yay for monstro and his Jelly organs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh.
My money is being saved for Re:Coded, a 3DS, KH: 3D, a PS3, and Versus XIII. x.x; As well as college. Dx

I forgot about all of that stuff. XD Next year and the year after is going to be an expensive gaming year.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Eh.

I have no money. So Im gonna do what I do best. ask family :D.
haha, But I am gonna be getting Re:Coded with some of my money I get from College, and I am going to get BbSFM, and I am TRYING to get a PS3, maybe my birthday, since I have time. Thats all I am going to get. and Re:Coded for English, and a KH3D, and I'm trying to figure out if a 3DS game can work on a DS. if so, then screw a 3DS. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I forgot about all of that stuff. XD Next year and the year after is going to be an expensive gaming year.

My wallet hurts just looking at it, but I'd say it's worth it xD

Dark Wing

Awards
haha, But I am gonna be getting Re:Coded with some of my money I get from College, and I am going to get BbSFM, and I am TRYING to get a PS3, maybe my birthday, since I have time. Thats all I am going to get. and Re:Coded for English, and a KH3D, and I'm trying to figure out if a 3DS game can work on a DS. if so, then screw a 3DS. xD

i'm pretty sure a 3DS game cart won't work in a DS cuz of the superior graphics. from what i've seen it's gonna be at least on par, if not better looking than psp. DS wouldnt be able to handle it. and if it tried i'm sure it would die

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

DS games work on a 3DS, so you should just buy a 3DS instead of a DS and a 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back