• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Asura's Wrath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
264px-Asura%27s_Wrath_Logo.jpg

[video=youtube;x5U4vz8nSJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5U4vz8nSJU[/video]​

You could also call it "Fist of the North Star meets Buddhism"...probably why it reminds me of God Hand. Though I'm not gonna lie, I think the pure amounts of GAR in that trailer caused a six pack to morph onto my stomach.

BUT APARENTLY THIS GAME HAS A PLOT!
"Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. By channelling his inner rage, Asura is now able to unleash devastating attacks and wreak havoc as he battles against the deities who have wronged him and their earthly forces. Inspired by episodic dramas, ASURA'S WRATH will be split into distinct sections with gameplay and narrative unfolding as one and building to a final climatic conclusion."

Macabre

Gold Member
Awesome, now I have three new hack and slash games to look forward to. This, the new DMC and Ninja Gaiden 3.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It looks pretty good to me, but I want a demo first. If anything else, we know that CC2 will make it flashy as all hell.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
HOLY

FCUKING

SHIT

Words fail to describe my anticipation.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
i feel like i died, was reborn, died again, and was reborn a second time, but this time with a snazzy cape, which i promptly lost

do want

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
You could also call it "Fist of the North Star meets Buddhism"...probably why it reminds me of God Hand.
It looks nothing like either of them. Hokuto no Ken has an extremely distinct style to it, and the same applies to God Hand.

Edit:
Also this isn't exactly a hack'n'slash, since it doesn't look like you'll be using a lot of weapons throughout the game, soI think it'd be more suitable to call this a beat em up. He used a sword twice, but I'm totally positive he grabbed that from the enemy anyway so it's not really *his*. Plus, I think Asura's generally prefer hand to hand combat anyway than to use weapons. In any case, this looks more appealing than GoW because the protag doesn't seem like such an annoying douchebag `3`

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Somebody got GoW in my Ramen Noodles. Now I'm gonna go hungry!! Thanks Capcom, fucking jerks.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
This game is going to be freaking awesome, it's funny seeing Asura getting impaled by a bunch of spears; and then just ripping them out. It looks like that is going to be a big gameplay mechanic too, benefiting from you wounds.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
diggin it, like the idea of using improv weapons from the environment over set weapons, a god doesn't need a weapon

In any case, this looks more appealing than GoW because the protag doesn't seem like such an annoying douchebag `3`

:|

This is such a God of War ripoff.

I have no complaints.

everything is a god of war ripoff get with the times

EDIT: lol @ chumps crying that it resembles god of war

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Sure it looks pretty, but the battle cries and taunts better not be like that the whole way through. It's the exact same call being said with the exact same intonation.

Definitely on my watch list.

diggin it, like the idea of using improv weapons from the environment over set weapons, a god doesn't need a weapon

My thoughts exactly; the improv weapons were what caught my eye.

Xenin

Banned
This guy would wipp Kratos's arse in my opinion! Look at him! He takes a million spears. Uses them to mess up his opponents. Punches the giant Buddah baby metoer then beats the crap out a God..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back