• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Command Board is the Cheapest thing ever. Yet I need to beat all of them.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

I hate the Command Board, but I wan't Ultima Weapon. So, anyone have any tips? So I can beat the super unfair CPs. Plus I will pass over a checkpoint and get NO GP! How am I supposed to win if the Checkpoints and the start space aren't giving me gp when I walk over them!?

Edit: And its weird, I pwned Terra and Aqua in the Land of Departure Command Board from the start-screen. Then when I try it in the Mirage Arena, I get pwned!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You can't collect from a checkpoint if you already passed over it. To reset this, you need to pass over all four checkpoints, then go to the start point (keyhole thing) that will get you a bunch of bonus GP, and you start the process over again. That's sort of the point of the game.

impart

Climb The Sky
you need to go in laps. once you go over the red, yellow, blue, and green. you need to go over the start cube panel thing in order for the checkpoints to give you GP again

took me awhile to figure that one out

Sacred X

Freshmeat
The only way I've found the Command Board to be "cheap" is how often the CPUs will get lucky and land on their own panel or the checkpoint panel with a perfect roll so often. However, the only items they ever use are joker/doubt/triple roll, so it's not bad.

If you're doing the Mirage Arena, simple set the number of players to two, and go for the lowest GP goal the board will allow.

Command Boards are also very nice outside of Mirage Arena for leveling your commands and gaining new ones from bonus panels.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah when i saw it on the commercials and I was like 'oh god I really dont want to play that! that looks horrible'

but I played it once and I freakin love it!

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hate the Command Board, but I wan't Ultima Weapon. So, anyone have any tips? So I can beat the super unfair CPs. Plus I will pass over a checkpoint and get NO GP! How am I supposed to win if the Checkpoints and the start space aren't giving me gp when I walk over them!?

Edit: And its weird, I pwned Terra and Aqua in the Land of Departure Command Board from the start-screen. Then when I try it in the Mirage Arena, I get pwned!

you do realize that you have to pass over each checkpoint then the starting panel right? plus the hand option under roll dice is helpful some cards let you stun enemies and such.

miiworld2

Awards
Me too! It's my favorite mode yet! Thanks to it, I was able to defeat a couple bosses that were giving me hard times.
When in doubt, use the Command Board :D

gdude30

I agree the commercials made it look lame. The fireworks, minnie, the honey put, and so forth from the TVCM. But it's so much fun playing it. The only board I hate is disney toon. I am surprised they diddn't just call it toon disney or toon town. Meh.

THE CPU can be pretty cheap but ya know if you are close to the panel you want just click "take a break", save the game and try it. If you fail to get it keep resetting the game until you get it. If you want to be cheap back that is. Thanks for explaining about the 4 corners thing. I was starting a new campaign and trying to get "Ragnarok". I kept using the glider to get to the panel but once the game was over I diddn't get it. I guess I got lucky the other times when I got it.

Can the command board be pass and play in mirage arena? Since it's turn based that seems like something fun to do.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Sounds to me like you don't even understand the game, so you're getting your ass handed to you. Perfectly understandable. Learn the rules first. =/

Lingering Eraqus

Me and my friends had a great time playing Command Board!
We had been mouning about how we don't have a Mario Party like game to enjoy. And CB kinda feels like MP or Monopoly, and we like board games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back