• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna Rum

Personally I don't see the point in BBS [FM] & Re: Coded. They are nothing more than pointless remakes made within a year of the original versions' releases. The new features may look fun, but I'm only interested in playing the originals. I don't wanna hear about all these updated versions with long names.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Personally I don't see the point in BBS [FM] & Re: Coded. They are nothing more than pointless remakes made within a year of the original versions' releases. The new features may look fun, but I'm only interested in playing the originals. I don't wanna hear about all these updated versions with long names.

I'm interested in Re:Coded... because I can't play it otherwise.

Tuna Rum

I'm interested in Re:Coded... because I can't play it otherwise.

Yeah, because SE is too money-hungry to just translate and release Coded for WiiWare like they did with Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. Not groundbreaking at all.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yeah, because SE is too money-hungry to just translate and release Coded for WiiWare like they did with Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. Not groundbreaking at all.
It would cost you more to buy it through WiiWare than it would to get Re:Coded.
Plus, the original Coded's gameplay isn't that great. Re:Coded's will be a huge improvement.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Be bloody grateful we got so much in bonus content as is, as well as first to receive it.

I really don't give a damn about extra content, I just want it to be fair. If Japan is getting the same version as us, I'm happy for them.

If they're going to make a game, release it later somewhere else with more stuff, and then re-release it again somewhere else with even MORE stuff, I think it's just gotten silly. They should make their game, finish it, and ship it, and not touch it ever again if they're going to pull "LET'S ADD MORE" bullshit.

Having said this, there's no way in hell I'm importing this unless it's got something like KH1, KHCOM and KH2 redone in the BBS battle system with multiplayer and extra movies or something crazy like that.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.

On the subject of Re:Coded, I'm looking forward to it.
It looks fun, it has Sora (sorta), and a secret ending, and it's something those who don't have the proper phone can play. Besides. I like the DS. You don't want it? Don't buy it.
Why we're even discussing this I don't know... x_X

αsiя

space coke
I really don't give a damn about extra content, I just want it to be fair. If Japan is getting the same version as us, I'm happy for them.

If they're going to make a game, release it later somewhere else with more stuff, and then re-release it again somewhere else with even MORE stuff, I think it's just gotten silly. They should make their game, finish it, and ship it, and not touch it ever again if they're going to pull "LET'S ADD MORE" bullshit.

Having said this, there's no way in hell I'm importing this unless it's got something like KH1, KHCOM and KH2 redone in the BBS battle system with multiplayer and extra movies or something crazy like that.

It's basically exclusive DLC for Japan. Nothing more to it, and not something to actually care about. It's not like SE is actually trust worthy nowadays.

Tuna Rum

You see Z3N, what I'm trying to get to is EXACTLY what Dogenzaka is saying here. Is that too hard to understand?

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
You see Z3N, what I'm trying to get to is EXACTLY what Dogenzaka is saying here. Is that too hard to understand?

You two ever hear of the phrase "No use crying over spilt milk?"
This is the case.
Life isn't fair. Deal with it.
It's NOT worth getting so bloody worked up over it. It won't change. Be grateful we got so much already.

Wait...
Why am I trying to explain this again...?
Hmmm...

Tuna Rum

You two ever hear of the phrase "No use crying over spilt milk?"
This is the case.
Life isn't fair. Deal with it.
It's NOT worth getting so bloody worked up over it. It won't change. Be grateful we got so much already.

Wait...
Why am I trying to explain this again...?
Hmmm...

Yeah, well if noone cried over spilt milk too many people would do it. Oh, and freedom of speech so back off. :)

OT: I'll have to play Re: Coded but I would still have liked to play Coded. And I don't see any need for BBS [FM] but maybe Nomura does. Was he interviewed on his decision to greenlight a FM re-release for BBS? Translation?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I don't mind the Final Mix. Why shouldn't the people in Japan get the same content as we got? They made the game anyways 8D
But on the other hand, why didn't they put the secret boss and all that to the game in the first place? Greedy much?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And I don't see any need for BBS [FM] but maybe Nomura does. Was he interviewed on his decision to greenlight a FM re-release for BBS? Translation?
Uh, the need is obvious: so Japan can also experience the bonus shit. NA BBS was already a Final Mix, if they're going to make one for BBS, might as well just port it. Makes enough sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back