• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well atleast this shows all the people who say BBS is a side story, that BBS is NOT a side story. Only main games get a final mix so this proves once and for all that BBS is basicaly KH0 a main game.

Not quite.

While 358 hasn't got a FM yet (it almost overloaded the DS as it was) You can argue that CoM got their FM with the PS2 upgrade. And Re:CoM is getting a very nice port/upgrade too...

I haven't played BBS yet though, so I can't comment beyond that.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm a little confused why anyone is angry... it's obviously just a port of the English version.
BBS is a side story.

It's just the fact that, Japan got Final Mixes and we never got those (except the two bosses they didn't get in the original), and then we finally got a Final Mix, and it was supposed to stay in America, and now they get it.

Last edited:

jdeib963

HAHAHAAH CALLED IT! I love when everyone thought there wasnt going to be one lmao! But yeah i guess ill be owning three versions of the same game. Hurt wallet is hurt. But hell its worth it if theres more info hahaha. HAPPY!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
HAHAHAAH CALLED IT! I love when everyone thought there wasnt going to be one lmao! But yeah i guess ill be owning three versions of the same game. Hurt wallet is hurt. But hell its worth it if theres more info hahaha. HAPPY!

Why dude? I might only just buy KH2FM.

K

Katherine(:

NewPicture6.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously though, what assholes.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
....wow....Nomura...I hope to god this is just a port of NA bbs. I mean, the scans only show stuff that we have. I hope to god it's an exact copy of NA.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
based on the pictures in the scan, its just the north American version for Japan. eh- doesn't effect me.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
based on the pictures in the scan, its just the north American version for Japan. eh- doesn't effect me.

I am fine with that too. Voices, bosses, I'm okay. Beyond that though, I'll get ticked. Especially with the announcement so close to the US release.

jdeib963

Sorry. I meant if nothing new is added to this BBS, then I wont get it, seeing as I have both versions now. If ANYTHING new is added, im all over it. And I mean anything. Like even an extra treasure box. Hey, it could be the one treasure box that shows who MF is...lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is the North American/European versions, exactly it looks like. So no worries.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously though, what assholes.

Seriously. I mean, giving their country of origin and base camp a better version because they are the first customers! How shameful.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
What if Aqua gained more boobage and Terra gained more muscles lol? And of course MF was revealed?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I am fine with that too. Voices, bosses, I'm okay. Beyond that though, I'll get ticked. Especially with the announcement so close to the US release.
I haven't even bought the NA version yet..maybe I'll wait it out...s1britishguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back