• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beating Aqua's final boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

I'm stuck on terranort. I die a umlot, but I get close and he does the meteor move and I try to block but the rest between blocks is too long to match the rocks. Help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:

*_Riku_*

Re: Help me beat Terranort

He didn't know about it. Anyways Keep Your Distance And Equip Freeze Raid, Thunder Raid, Slot Raid, And Strike Raid. Just keep your distance and make sure you have at least 2 Curagas. Keep your distance and attack when you see an opening. Once he does the meteor thing use your shot lock and fast

Z

Zulkir

He didn't know about it. Anyways Keep Your Distance And Equip Freeze Raid, Thunder Raid, Slot Raid, And Strike Raid. Just keep your distance and make sure you have at least 2 Curagas. Keep your distance and attack when you see an opening. Once he does the meteor thing use your shot lock and fast

I did it the exact opposite, just stood next to him and block+counter hammer. He effectively killed himself that way.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

block and counter, use your shotlock when possible. and when he does the meteor thing you can just block those.

^^ tis what i did

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards

You just spoiled people with that title of the thread.

Sadie808

You just block his boo yeah move lmao! nah jk

What i did was block when he shot those multiple Dark firaga projectiles, then if he spammed Terra`s ars sol i`d block it and counter with counter hammer lmao! and if he cast the multiple meteor`s just wait till there all up there and quickly shootlock him it wont hit him but at least you didnt get or at least got that much damage. If he uses Ulitma Cannon just stay far away and watch out for his teleprting bullsh*t! Finally when he uses Dark impusle just block or if you get away from it and when he goes underground to do that hand finger thingy slide over him! Hope you beat him! Xammag or you`ll keep hearing terranorts laugh!

Xammag

You just spoiled people with that title of the thread.

Just realized that, sorry. Someone can change it if possible.

Yeah, I kind've think I can do it now. It's just that the meteors can be blocked only if they hit you head on. You don't block the explosion radius, and thats what I'm having a problem with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back