• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gesso's Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Esso

Fire Breaker
For all of you that I met and had a good time here, I'm here to let you know that I won't be coming back to KHI again. I've been doing some thinking lately and I've been having lots of situations going on and I came to the conclusion in which I won't be comin back again, and this includes MSN Skype Yahoo an so on. And as for the RPs I've been joining, I'll be quitting those too, I'm sorry. I've been here for about a year already, it was pretty fun and I thank you all for helping me enjoy it here. But now's the time I should be heading off, thanks...

~Gesso~

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Gesso. D: I'mma miss you buddy. ;w; I hope your mom one day accepts the fact that not all cartoons and videogames are happy and fun like ol' kids shows.

It was really nice having you around for as long as you were.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
NO NO NO NO NO! I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING REFUSE THIS! THIS IS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING! MSN WON'T BE THE SAME ANYMORE! WHAT ABOUT OUR WEEKLY SKYPE CHATS?! COME ON MAN! DON'T FUCKING LEAVE US LIKE THIS D: I'LL GO BAT FUCK INSANE!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
ohmygodnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sparks

gone
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEEEEE!!!!! D: YOU LITERALLY CAN'T. I'LL MISS YOU TOO MUCH TO F-ING MUCH. I feel like everyone of my friends is leaving since your going too </3 I'll miss you on Yahoo and Skype toooooooo :'( bye bye Cesar.... :c

aswaxsora

Awards
NO! You can't do this! What about all of us? Why do you have to leave? I hope we'll get to talk again. I hope you come back, like everyone. And I hope that I'll remember you.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Many people being selfish up in this thread.

And I'll be one of them:

I didn't get a chance to know you, but you sound so morbid in this farewell. And it really seems to be a farewell, instead of a goodbye, and I think that's what's so sad about you leaving.

But the selfish part, I'd have loved to get a chance to know you, but I guess I was late to the curtain call or something. Farewell, Gesso, no, not Gesso, the user behind the Gesso, for you are the one leaving, and Gesso is dead for now, but who knows...

A troll might hack your account.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Another one tries to leave the hotel? We are used to it. You'll probably come back in a pinch, with your tale between your legs, and an excuse that you don't even believe.

Back