• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character vs Character(Spoilers for many things)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
I like debating about video games and such so I decided to do this. We can change characters every week, so we will do someone else next thursday. I wanna see some real reasons to why said person would win and not "(insert VG character here)" sucks or those things.

First match will be Kratos from God Of War vs Sephiroth from FFVII both at their strongest, I wanna do this because I say it somewhere and those guys had some dumb claims.

Kratos-
Kratos_rendering_concept.jpg

Sephiroth-
Sephiroth_Advent_Children_Complete.png

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmm pretty even match up... I'd say if Sephiroth was involved in God of war gameplay...His abilities would put him up there as pretty darn strong... But if Kratos was in FF7 it be pretty even...

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Haven't played the God of War games, so I'm not sure on who would win. But I guess I'm going to have to say Sephy. He's quick and can fly, attacking quick is his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back