• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think BBS is the best KH title yet?

• Hell YES!!!

Votes: 75 52.1%
  • Not sure, yet....

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Nope.

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • I love all the kh games!

Votes: 31 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I have already played it for about 30 hours already. I've just completed Ven's story, and am now working on Aqua's.

So far, I gotta admit it's been one of the funnest, and most memorable experiences I've had since Kh1. Defintley wipes the shame of what KH2 was.

What do you guys think?

Cheaken

Awards
I think BBS is definitely memorable and fun, but I love all of the games so I don't think I can choose it as my favorite, but I don't think kh2 was a shame.

magi

I put it in the 2nd place.It's a fantastic game,but nothing can beat the original Kingdom Hearts U_U

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I liked bbs more. I don't know, they all were exceptionally wonderful their own uniqueness (except for Days that is, hated it with a passion! Loved the story though, that's the only thing). Anyways, bbs was invigouratingly(spelling?) new in everything, it gave me a sort of nostalgic feeling I guess you could say.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Although I haven't completed even my first scenario, I have to say "Nope." (At least so far)

I think the visits to the worlds were too quick and small; I completed many of them in under 20 minutes, if not all of them. Also, any bosses that I've fought I've only been stuck on for a few minutes, and I'm playing Proud Mode. Although I do really like the game, so far my expectations were better than the game itself.

Come at me with all your disagreements and arguments. ;P

D

Dexter

Although I haven't completed even my first scenario, I have to say "Nope." (At least so far)

I think the visits to the worlds were too quick and small; I completed many of them in under 20 minutes, if not all of them. Also, any bosses that I've fought I've only been stuck on for a few minutes, and I'm playing Proud Mode. Although I do really like the game, so far my expectations were better than the game itself.

Come at me with all your disagreements and arguments. ;P

Have you played all the scenarios yet? Personally I found that when you visit the same world again (so if you played Terra first, and then played as Ven in the dwarf woodlands), it feels longer, and more, well, expanded.

So far the only reason why I'm loving it more than kh1, is that it's really hard, and I mean REALLY hard...at least for me..lol

An the gameplay is one of the best in a kh title yet. Gives me high hopes for Nomura and Versus XIII. BBS has easily been the best SE game in the past decade. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
i definatly think its teh best one in years! but nothing can beat the good ol' kh1 ^ ^

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
The best installment since the first, sure.

The best yet, no.

Gram

Banned
Awards
not the best yet but second... kh 3 will be the best title without a doubt, i still want the game a shit load harder, with all the duelwielding and extra commands the game get soo easy.
this^
XD like we'll ever get a kh3.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Nope.
While fun, (almost done with Ven. Totally better than Terra) it does lack in aspects 1 and 2 (yes, I love 2. Point?) seemed to have over me.
It's quick.
Incredibly quick.
Too quick.
It took me about an hour and a half to level Ven from level 29-30 to level 40. It's so easy to beat this game on Proud. Easier than 2 at this rate. x_x
The worlds are ridiculously short.
And so far only final bosses are a real problem.

Plus it lacks nostalgia. :/ At least for me. That's the biggest issue so far I'm facing. Ven has given me tiny bits of that nostalgic feeling, but not enough.

I'm enjoying it so far. Really fun regardless. c: (Gameplay wise it's pretty cool. Shotlocks are so much fun! :D)
But not the best. It's somewhere tied with 2 I think...I'll update on this after I finish the game entirely in a few days.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the game a lot, but I dunno if it's the best yet... yet. XD; I'm holding that opinion until I finish the game! :D But, so far, the gameplay is really fun and the story is incredibly interesting. I wish Terra's story hadn't 'spoiled' Ven's story for one little part, but that's the only complaint I really have story-wise.

It's really good so far, but it will NEVER be the awesomeness that is KH1. None of the games are as good as the original. :3

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
But not the best. It's somewhere tied with 2 I think...I'll update on this after I finish the game entirely in a few days.

I want to accept people's opinion. But putting it on the same level as two is going to send me into another rage fit on why I absolutely hate Kingdom Hearts II.

I think it's the best KH game since the original. But nothing would beat my love for the original. The worlds in KH1 have the best structure of any game and even though BBS haven't matched that, it has made an effort which manage to bring that most of that feeling.

Birth by Sleep is very... uuhhh, KH-ish. Ven's Scenario does remind me a lot of the original KH. But if anything, I still put Aqua's scenario as my most favourite.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, I think it is for me, certainly how they connect to the other KH, and it like a mindblown experience for me
I am almost done with it. I have beaten Terra's story, and I am at the last world for Ventus. :3 So Yeah I just need Aqua's story, and I'll let you know how I truely feel, this is how I feel so far. Even tho I beat the game in Japanese, I didnt fully understand it in that language.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I also kinda like how they made a whole bunch of KH1 references, or is it the other way around?

darkblue

I've really taken my time with it. just about to finish terra's scenario , and I'm nearly 20 hours in , ha.

but I really love the game. you can pick at it on a few stuff , but the only thing that gets to me , is that it hasn't felt like a kingdom hearts yet. I'm hoping to get that with ven and aqua in just a bit.

nothing beats the original. and I don't think this beats kh II. .. cause I really liked kh II.

Raebus

I'd say it's the best KH since the original and it pretty much runs laps around KH2, but then again it doesn't take alot to be better than KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back