• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm glad they edit the malifcent scene/other scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I find it absolutely hilarious that "hell" is considered a swear word in the States.

αsiя

space coke
It seems kind of pointless to me. There's no need for them to start cussing without reason, especially if it's only going to be minor cuss words to make the game seem "darker".

Well "Hell" was in COM. Even though they changed the dialouge in the PS2 version.

I mean, I'm fine with it being used, because I know that's as far as it will go.

Z

Zulkir

KH is trying to act grown up by saying the least offensive curse words.

Note: Not intending to direct the words in this video at you, just linking for lulz purposes.

YouTube - Watch your Clever Mouth - Garrosh

Garrosh: I'm a big kid now! *looks at tiny head in mirror* Perhaps too big.

Lots of games try to act "grown up" lol, but cheesy censoring on some things(braig's rifle) still shouts "wussy censor".

D

Deleted member 87467

Hell isn't a cuss word. Seriously, that's just Christian baggage. Actually, it's more like Christian bastardization of Hel.

Hey, Im a christian

btw christians say hell

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
what part did he bleed at?

When he gets up from the ground and screams, there's a quick shot of his left cheek that's covered with blood, (And when he falls to his knees, you can see it on his neck as well.) which is where his scar will later be.

25fsqp0.png

I'm really surprised that they managed to keep that unedited, considering that this was the Disney censors after all. But hey, I guess people end up surprising you in the end. :p

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
αsiя;5266343 said:
Well "Hell" was in COM. Even though they changed the dialouge in the PS2 version.

I mean, I'm fine with it being used, because I know that's as far as it will go.
Thank you. I was beginning to think that no one would remember that Axel said "hell" in the original NA CoM. Also, I agree with that. They'd have no reason to go further than that (since, hello, it's still Disney), but I'm glad they kept it in. When someone says 'heck' and they're trying to be srs bsnss, I just cannot take them seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back