• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Aqua/Mysterious Figure FC!!! ~ "A Nod of Respect"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ THE Aqua/Mysterious Figure FC!!! ~
"A Nod Of Respect"

~ FC Owner ~
VirgilTheart

~ Members ~
Atorius Rex
chasespicer056
Danica Syer
Sign
Organization_42
The Dead Skin
Watson
Sir Saint

Come on, I can't be the only guy here that's thought this one up recently. <3

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
no...you're the only one...thisis like a vanitas lingering spirit/aqua FC>........you're all making a whore out of aqua.....so....no i wont be joining this one

Allister Rose

French Lover
true, but you're all using aqua as the basis...so yes, still making aqua a whore...still not joining, it's stupid. once new kh game come out, these die out fast....

Theart

Awards
no...you're the only one...thisis like a vanitas lingering spirit/aqua FC>........you're all making a whore out of aqua.....so....no i wont be joining this one

=/ Apparently you haven't heard of crack pairings before, Allister. :C

true, but you're all using aqua as the basis...so yes, still making aqua a whore...still not joining, it's stupid. once new kh game come out, these die out fast....

That's because Aqua's the best character FOR crack pairings; Kairi's too fixated on Sora, Larxene's a total bitch, and pairing up MF with Olette or Namine isn't as fun as it is with Aqua.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i know what a crack pairing, but theres' moderately understandable crack pairing, and " utterly ridiculous, this guy should know when to stop"

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I wish I could come up with these crazy pairings like you do.

JOINAGE!!!

i know what a crack pairing, but theres' moderately understandable crack pairing, and " utterly ridiculous, this guy should know when to stop"

Virgil's just on another level of thought. I personally find it amazing that he comes up with this stuff.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't care you can say whatever you'd like. This be my first time to join a Crack pairing fanclub. XD Anyways, I'll join!

This guy +Aqua= O______O Ooh a mystery! >:D

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

And I thought you went overboard with the last THOUSAND fanclubs you made, but this is the weirdest by far.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh what the hey, I'll join. Even I don't see these two on a romantic level, it's still pretty interesting ^^

Wow Virgil, how do you come up with all of these? I'm in awe XD

I don't care you can say whatever you'd like. This be my first time to join a Crack pairing fanclub. XD Anyways, I'll join!

Cool, me too! :D

Theart

Awards
And I thought you went overboard with the last THOUSAND fanclubs you made, but this is the weirdest by far.

It's part of my charm. <3

I counted and there are 32 but some don't show up so I'm going to estimate almost 40

Probably more like 50. xD I feel terrible about it sometimes.

I wish I could come up with these crazy pairings like you do.

JOINAGE!!!

Virgil's just on another level of thought. I personally find it amazing that he comes up with this stuff.

lmao Thanks and you're in. 8D

Oh what the hey, I'll join. Even I don't see these two on a romantic level, it's still pretty interesting ^^

Wow Virgil, how do you come up with all of these? I'm in awe XD

How do I come up with all of these wonderful, abosolutely crazy pairings? It just comes to me and when I see some that I laugh at, or think have potential hawt factor, or if I KNOW it'll bring a reaction, I'll ship it. xD

That said, you're in.

8D Welcome aboard, Candy!!!!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
it was a mere question.....but with that defense, you're implying yes, he does nod to all 3?

No....I'm certain he only nods to Aqua although honestly I didn't see the aftermath of Terra/Ven's battle against him.
You'll have to ask the fanclub leader THAT.

Awesome! /highfive

8D Welcome aboard, Candy!!!!

Thank you! :)

And hey! Virgil's NOT the only one coming up with alot of fanclubs, I have had fanclubs too those include:

+The Zack Fair fanclub
+Peter Pan fanclub
+Death Note fanclub
+Code Geass fanclub
+Digimon fanclub

And two members from here fanclub:
Nelo Angelo's Fanclub
Obscured Fire Fanclub

BUT those members haven't been on in awhile soooo yeah...

Sadly they're all FAIL as they haven't been bumped to the first page and I UPDATED Zack Fair fanclub the day before BBS came out. >:C

Fine, it's not much but I was planning on making 3 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back