• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video collection, including secret ending [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I only saw the first 2 minutes of the final ending just because I wanted to see and hear what Sora and Riku look and sound like. They are excellent!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I hope the second half of the final ending comes up soon. :3
Young Riku and Sora sound and look (no more cut-and-paste mouths, yay!) amazing.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
the seceret ending made me cry. thank you. so much.

D

Deleted member 87467

where can i find the reconnect english video?

Ty

EDIT: NVM

Last edited by a moderator:

.:Mega:.

Awards
Thank you very much for the scenes! Do you think you can upload the Destiny Island scenes for Terra and Aqua, though? Would love to have those in good quality.

tenchi ryu

OMG The secret ending is PERFECT!!!! they animated the faces to match the english coming out of their mouth.....so freaking AWESOME....and did anyone else hear Sora's kinda newish voice...EPIC WIN!!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OMG The secret ending is PERFECT!!!! they animated the faces to match the english coming out of their mouth.....so freaking AWESOME....and did anyone else hear Sora's kinda newish voice...EPIC WIN!!!!

Yes, the entire game has lip synching. It blows your mind, doesn't it? As for Sora's new voice, no, because I heard his old voice XD

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com

Interestingly, Aqua's ending is not prerendered in this game (well, the credits are, but not the scene immediately before it), where it was prerendered in the Japanese version. Therefore it can't be ripped. I'm going to upload all of the cutscenes in hq over the next few days, however. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to that on here, but yeah, it'll all be on my site in a couple days.

However here is a meh quality version from my playthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpM2_I6XXOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back