• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

Well, if something as... well, random, as Jimminy's Journal can have a physical manifestation, then why not Kingdom Hearts? I highly doubt that the Mysterious Figure is, however, since we're only at the tail end of the first saga in a "much larger series."

Because everything has been/can be called the physical manifestation of KH. Sora has been called that, Kairi has been called that, <insert armored/cloaked/silhouette character> has been called that.

No claim of "X is Kingdom Hearts" has any real basis behind it, it's just a random claim thrown out there.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Because everything has been/can be called the physical manifestation of KH. Sora has been called that, Kairi has been called that, <insert armored/cloaked/silhouette character> has been called that.

No claim of "X is Kingdom Hearts" has any real basis behind it, it's just a random claim thrown out there.

Anything can be called anything. It doesn't mean it's accurate.

I was asking why it can't be plausible that something in the series actually is Kingdom Hearts. I'm saying that anything this soon in the "larger series" can't possibly be Kingdom Hearts, since it's so early in the "larger series."

Z

Zulkir

Sorry, I only read the first part of your response and thought you were supporting the notion that MF had some decent probability of being KH.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
So it seems like for now Critical Mode level 1 is impossible to beat Mysterious Figure on.
I'm gonna try out every move possible on him to see what works best, but I refuse to believe that they'd put in lvl 1 CM if there wasn't a way to deal decent damage to him at lvl 1 otheriwse doing 1 HP that entire fight even with Second Chance and Once more would take over 30 minutes to do and I really don't have the patience for all that.

As far as who MF is, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a good guy, but chances are he'll be weakened when you fight him in whatever KH game he's involved with just like Xemnas and Terra.

bigbadcloud

all we know so far is that MF is a guy and he uses only one move of his own and thats to revese time to heal all the over moves he uses is already in this gameand the keyblade has a kind of clock shape to it

NeoX57

Eraqus nobody ? A cloaked figure appears in this place... just after and the same world of the eraqus death...

So probably another type of Xehanort we want to see the keyblade war and the time travel is the best way to see it after all.... ;-)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
The strategy I'm liking so far is dodge like hell until he does that attack where he jumps into the air and throws the fire X thing at you, then while he's vunerable use Fire Surge. Rinse and Repeat.

The only problem is the clones, who are way to hard to dodge :/

BTW Smiley's facing MF again.

EDIT: AWW He got one HP bar down before he lost

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The scary part about this is MF is someone who can fight a Master Keyblade wielder and shrug off the fight like it's nothing. I guess a little taste on how strong the opponents are going to be in future games.

Z

Zulkir

╬ProperArtist╬;5263388 said:
Welp it looks like Air Rider is a key to doing massive damage to MF at lower levels.
I knew there was something else behind just attacking him and using basic attacks like Fire and Thunder Surge.

I see they didn't nerf air rider, i saw it doing absolutely massive damage against JP Xehanort.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Uh, a think a big point we are ALL missing - and I'm not going through 55 pages or whatever to see if it's been addressed - is that this battle is either completely not canonical at all or there is indeed some weird paradoxical stuff going on.

Why?

Because the battle takes place in Land of Departure. Forgive me if I'm wrong - I think I am - but wasn't LoD already turned into CO at this point? :/ Why is it suddenly spicknspan again?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I have SOME basis on MF being a manifestation of KH. Ill post it later since im in school atm

Z

Zulkir

Uh, a think a big point we are ALL missing - and I'm not going through 55 pages or whatever to see if it's been addressed - is that this battle is either completely not canonical at all or there is indeed some weird paradoxical stuff going on.

Why?

Because the battle takes place in Land of Departure. Forgive me if I'm wrong - I think I am - but wasn't LoD already turned into CO at this point? :/ Why is it suddenly spicknspan again?

It was turned into CO in the Final Episode, you have to load a save OTHER than the Final Episode to fight the guy.

It takes place, for each character, between whatever world they leave before heading to the KBGY(which for Terra is the freshly destroyed LoD)

There can be three options imo.

The character is canon and the fight is not.

Both are Canon.

The Character is not canon(unlikely).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back