• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS MIdnight Releases

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I as well, we're so awesome, let's be friends.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lucky people. I are a sad college student atm. And my stupid cold/virus isn't helping any. But I will be excited when I own it in the morning.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Lucky people. I are a sad college student atm. And my stupid cold/virus isn't helping any. But I will be excited when I own it in the morning.

Ha I'm a freshman at Texas state right now and I have a class at 8 and track practice to boot, so me missing sleep wasn't the smartest decision. But I'm not trippin lmao.

And yes Marly, let's. :D

Marly

Awards
I am a college student as well! Luckily I don't have a class on Tuesday! And I even requested off work for this ;3;. I'm so lame.

HiByeYou987

Ugh, Halo is so overrated half of me wants the game to be released ASAP so that the commercials would stop, but the other half knows that once that does happen I will hear this phrase at least 10 times "HALO REACH IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!".

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Man, fcuk My Walmart and fcuk Halo Reach. All that damn advertising for it made it so I had no clue that my Walmart was doing a midnight release.

Now I gotta wait another 9 hrs for gamestop to open and then get it. Really pissed atm.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im getting mine in the morning, sometime before the early afternoon. I reserved a copy so I know it will be there when I go to get it. Now all I need is a PSP to play it on.

Marly

Awards
I thought all walmarts were open 24 hours? Or is that just the super ones?

Ivinator

My brother is taking me to GameStop during lunch so that I can have the data install going during my last class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back