• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you getting BBS day one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

getting bbs day one?

• Yes

Votes: 100 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
BBS will actually be the first game I get on the first day or release. I'm hyped for it so much that i can't wait for it anymore.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
How long have we been waiting for this game? 3-4 years now? Because I know Terranort theories started popping up in '07.

Well it depends. It could be 2006 since that's when KH2 came to America... or one could say it was since Christmas 2005 since that was when KH2 was released in Japan. Or maybe even early 2007 since that's when Days/Coded/BBS were announced.

I'm gonna go with 4 years since that's when I first saw the awesome CGI secret ending.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I thought it was 5 years
This game took some time....

impart

Climb The Sky
nope just 3.
I remember hearing about it in biology some septeber when I was a sophomore
witch was 2007

rikufan06

ok so when you pre-order khbbs can you pick it up a day early or you have to wait cus i remember when KHCOM for the GBA came out i pre-ordered and i picked it up a day early so idk!!!
but i want it tomorrow

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
ok so when you pre-order khbbs can you pick it up a day early or you have to wait cus i remember when KHCOM for the GBA came out i pre-ordered and i picked it up a day early so idk!!!
but i want it tomorrow

Everyone and their brother wants it tomorrow. :|

I highly doubt that GS will be allowing anyone to pick up their copy before the marketed release date.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes.
Pre-ordered it.
Coming to my town Tuesday.
It is in Reno now, which is like and hour and 30 mins away from me. Which should be here tomorrow(doubt it since it is labor day), and or Tuesday (release date).

rikufan06

ok another question
um i went to Gamestop.com and i was gunna try and preorder khbbs for pick but its not giviing me that option it says not available for pick up. how do i choose my gamestop store

nicoleohbugga

but i want it tomorrow
They're already at Toys R Us. My bf saw a box that said, "do not open til september 7th" I told him to steal me my game. :p

rikufan06

ok so everyone who pre-ordered is gunna get their game delivered to their house or what?

rikufan06

Not necessarily. You can either go to Gamestop or wherever you preordered it from and pick it up in person, or, if you're like me and you preordered it off Amazon, it will be delivered to your house.

yeah but im trying to preorder it online right now for in store pick up but it says not available for in store pick up and it doesnt even let me choose which store i want top pick it up at
and i when i try and go to the check out part of game stop it asks me if i want 5 to 7 day delivery or other options but i dont want it for delivery i want it for pick up
its frustrating!!!!!

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
yeah but im trying to preorder it online right now for in store pick up but it says not available for in store pick up and it doesnt even let me choose which store i want top pick it up at
and i when i try and go to the check out part of game stop it asks me if i want 5 to 7 day delivery or other options but i dont want it for delivery i want it for pick up
its frustrating!!!!!

You can call your local store and ask if you can preorder it over the phone.

rikufan06

omg im getting so desperate!!!
ive been waiting all this time and i feel like im gunna miss out on this!!!!!!
arghhhhh!!!!!!
rooooooaaaar!!!!
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Opened a card from my parents for my birthday this morning and inside was a receipt for Birth by Sleep so my sister is picking it up for me on friday (when it's released) so, yeah I am :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back