• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So for the Secret Ending...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
Since I am playing on Proud mode all I have to do is complete the game with all 3 characters, correct?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Up
Last Episode is only obtainable after collecting all Xehanort reports btw

denizenofevil

I read somewhere that you have to unlock the final episode. Is that true?

Edit: Never mind. I guess nobodiesguard just answered that.

Edit again: Never mind again. So is it true you have to unlock it or not?

Vin

Bronze Member
What exactly is the Last Episode? You make it seem like it's a battle. Will it appear after the credits, when I completed the final (3rd persons) story on proud?

Lonelyness21

Awards
What exactly is the Last Episode? You make it seem like it's a battle. Will it appear after the credits, when I completed the final (3rd persons) story on proud?

It'll appear as another option after you beat all three storylines
It's the last part of the storyline that's playable [Since the Secret Ending is officially the last part of the game's story]

Yes, but if you don't have the reports, you don't unlock it

That's not what I've heard :C

Vin

Bronze Member
It'll appear as another option after you beat all three storylines
It's the last part of the storyline that's playable [Since the Secret Ending is officially the last part of the game's story]

an option where, on the main menu?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No it isn't
Last Episode is obtainable after beating all three stories...

Yes it is actually. You need to beat all 3 stories AND collect all 10 Xehanort Reports.

The Final Episode is the final conclusion of the game that wraps up the story. Pretty much "The Final Act" as it were.
The way it works is that once you beat all 3 scenarios and you have all 10 Xehanort reports, it will take you to the Result Screen. Then it will ask you to create a new save file for the Last Episode. Once you do that, go back to the main title screen and then load the new save file you just made.

That's not what I've heard :C

Then you heard wrong because I have the game and I can tell you now, you NEED to have all 10 Xehanort reports.

Vin

Bronze Member
Yes it is actually. You need to beat all 3 stories AND collect all 10 Xehanort Reports.

The Final Episode is the final conclusion of the game that wraps up the story. Pretty much "The Final Act" as it were.
The way it works is that once you beat all 3 scenarios and you have all 10 Xehanort reports, it will take you to the Result Screen. Then it will ask you to create a new save file for the Last Episode. Once you do that, go back to the main title screen and then load the new save file you just made.

Then you heard wrong because I have the game and I can tell you now, you NEED to have all 10 Xehanort reports.

Thanks for the huge help! Here's my scenario.. Okay I am playing Aqua's story right now and plan on obtaining every report possible for her story.(Proud Mode) I have completed Terra's story on standard(and am missing 2 reports, I believe I can just go back and get them beat the final boss again and make a new game complete save, correct? ) and then I could just get every report on Ven's story that is needed and play in Standard mode.. right?

Or am I completely wrong where as for Proud you need to complete all 3 stories with all Reports and Standard you have to do the same but collect every sticker/beat every mini game.. etc..?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Or am I completely wrong where as for Proud you need to complete all 3 stories with all Reports and Standard you have to do the same but collect every sticker/beat every mini game.. etc..?

...Yeah, if you want to unlock the secret ending by just beating the Final Episode then you need to have all 3 scenarios be in Proud Mode.

nicoleohbugga

Uhhh, what if you don't want to play proud mode, how do you obtain the secret ending..? Why do I have a feeling that it will be easier to just do proud mode. xD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Uhhh, what if you don't want to play proud mode, how do you obtain the secret ending..? Why do I have a feeling that it will be easier to just do proud mode. xD

Standard would be to complete every single thing in the game ever. Including the new secret boss :/

With Proud Mode, you just gotta beat the Final Episode. Trust me, in the end, Proud Mode would be MUCH less of a pain to unlock it.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, im just doin proud mode. I hate hate hate getting everything!!!! its so tedious!!!

ive got 8 years worth of kh games under my belt, im sure I can handle it. lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
What about the MF, he sure seems difficult

So, I guess this thread can close now? Question's answered

nicoleohbugga

Standard would be to complete every single thing in the game ever. Including the new secret boss :/

With Proud Mode, you just gotta beat the Final Episode. Trust me, in the end, Proud Mode would be MUCH less of a pain to unlock it.
Yeah, I figure it would be in the end..UGH, okay. Have to suck it up! :D

Vin

Bronze Member
How do you get to the 2 secret bosses ? lol

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Proud and Critical are the same to get the secret ending.

beat the 3 stories, get the 10 Reports(i forgot how many each has, but one has 3, another has 3, and one has 4 making it 10) along the way in the stories, beat Aqua, Ventus, or Terra storys after you get the Reports recored in the Trinity Report/Trinity Achievements(which i mean just beat one story of the final boss, and yeah that is what I mean you dont have to defeat all three of them again), and when it ask you about Last Episode, save it on a different save file(empty I mean), and then go to your Trinity Report/Trinity Achievements theater mode and you'll have it in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back