• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help me with Dissidia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineThatLight

- I noticed that when i used brave attacks the numbers are like 17's and 18's and my opponent (computer) of the same lvl brave atks are like 30's & 40's. what am i doing wrong?

- I need someone to explain accesories to me and how their made. I think i understand but i need reassurance with examples plz.

-A list of the best characters! (to end arguments between my brother and i)

- Easy cheats to earn AP, and any other cheats will be appreciated.

-= Low brave output vs characters of the same level generally points to you having lower level equipment (Equipment is very important in this game) and I recommend going to the Duel Colosseum or fighting Ghost Cards for better equipment to drop. You can find the passwords for ghost cards here: Dissidia: Final Fantasy Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PSP - GameFAQs
Just make sure you scroll down to the NA versions of the codes if you are using the NA version of the game.

-= There are 4 types of accessory: Trade, Basic, Booster, and Special. Special and Trade accessories can't be combined with Boosters. Boosters multiply the effects of Basic accessories, the higher your multipler, the better the effect of your Basic accessories. Basic + Booster is by far the most efficient way to use your accessories, and you should always have 10 accessory slots on all characters (trade rosetta stones in the shop for more slots). You trade the Trade accessories in the shop for better accessories. Trade accessories are dropped from other characters via Quick Battle, Multiplayer, Duel Colosseum, or story mode. They can also be purchased via medals in Duel Colosseum or won in Arcade mode. Boosters are acquired by completing achievements throughout your game, you can check these in any character customization menu.

-= In general, Terra, Zidane, and Kuja are the best characters in the game. Any one can argue this if they want, but with matchup data/tournaments/veteran player experience/other data support, they probably have a lot less backing than I (and Dissidia Forums) do.
if you were wondering about your characters in general, Sephy > Firion > Cecil. At high level play, Cecil is one of the worst characters in the game, sadly since I like him.

-= There are no cheats unless you have Custom Firmware and a CWCheats plugin. The easiest way to gain AP is to equip The Diamond Set and Diamond Rings (2000 gil in the shop iirc) on your Special day, with all the boosts out of the PP Catalog bought, and then go fight Chaos in quick battle, you receive a little over 100AP a fight. Also, iirc, if you equip the same move 3 times you get triple AP for it.

Last edited:

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
thanks for the tips. My brother was sad to hear about Cecil but I knew from lurking a certain Dissidia forum that Sephiroth was pretty good cloud to. my brother has decided to started training with kuja and i Terra. (Giving up on Sephiroth due to his lack ofa brave- to-HP move :[ )

Z

Zulkir

-= In general, Terra, Zidane, and Kuja are the best characters in the game. Any one can argue this if they want, but with matchup data/tournaments/veteran player experience/other data support, they probably have a lot less backing than I (and Dissidia Forums) do.

The real Dissidia Guru here eh? I was wondering whether or not I should use Kuja for maining against CPUs, his lack of Brv-->HP is what got me away from him and towards Golbez.

But...surprisingly, the CPU never seems to dodge remote flare.

fireflame

hey, my best characters are Cloud, Tidus, Cecil, Squall and Warrior of Light in that order. If you want to damage bravery niccely then i'd probably go with Tidus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back